We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmedTributes1

The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks

5 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Check the full list here:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8039437/best-pop-album-tracks-21st-century-deep-cuts

Britney made it to the list 3 times with Kill the Lights (#100), Freakshow (#60) and How I Roll (#9). :wigsnatched:

Really Billboard, of all Britney's recent pic you had to choose her worst look? :nopingout:

So glad How I Roll is getting some love though, lyrics are sh!t but a bop is a bop is a bop:CPKney:

19 minutes ago, ...oops said:

Justice for Better. And Breathe on Me. And Touch of my Hand. And Unusual You. And Toy Soldier. And Get Naked. And Just Luv Me. And Change Your Mind. And Heaven on Earth. And He About to Lose Me. 

She has so many unreleased gems:triggered:

And Inside Out :crying2: 

Femme Fatale, Britney Spears' first album of the 2010s, came at the right time, with the right sound. While singles “Till the World Ends” and “Hold It Against Me” approximated the EDM drop-oriented pop music of the moment, the buzzing, glitching and popping “How I Roll” stood out as antithetical to the rest, a precursor to the hyper-gleam of PC Music and a rebuff of the scientifically engineered precision of the day. It’s chaotic and bizarre, and remains one of the best songs she’s ever made. -- S.J.H.

so true :kyliecry:

2 minutes ago, Streets said:

I will not stand for any of this subtle Freakshow or How I Roll shade, tho :beynah:

Those two songs are absolute underrated gems in Britney's catalog - amongst SO many others :lemmetellu:

Kill the Lights, tho? :ineedthetruth:

My issue is with KTL, sounds like a Blackout reject. It's fun but she has many other better album cuts.

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean... Early Mornin’ and Heaven On Earth say hi. Kill The Lights, like... :orangu:

At least she made the Top 10.

I would’ve picked those two songs also.

And then Breathe On Me.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

My issue is with KTL, sounds like a Blackout reject. It's fun but she has many other better album cuts.

Definitely agree, I've never liked KTL. It just doesn't really go anymore.. the chorus sucks

freakshow is garbage, such sh!t lyrics too. the same goes with how i roll. cant believe b&a worked on both of these. :tiffcackle:

kill the lights is boring fucking sh!t too, no dynamics just boring and cheesy as f**k like the other two :tiffcackle: