We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmedTributes1

The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

A deep cut is a non-single that isn’t known by the general public, but is popular among hardcore fans.

:calculating:

I wasn't aware any of those three were popular among the stans. I mean, I guess we can count Freakshow if you count Britney herself as a hardcore fan.....

Wait... Freakum Dress is #1?? :xcuseme: if they have to put Beyonce at the top spot, she had so many more songs that are better than that. Dance For You, All Night, Sandcastles, Hello, Dangerously in Love, etc. :wyd: (obviously i'm biased towards my faves :imok:)

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Wait... Freakum Dress is #1?? :xcuseme: if they have to put Beyonce at the top spot, she had so many more songs that are better than that. Dance For You, All Night, Sandcastles, Hello, Dangerously in Love, etc. :wyd: (obviously i'm biased towards my faves :imok:)

I agree, but I've been nosing through the comments and it seems they got a lot on that list wrong. Freakum Dress isn't a song I skip all the time, but there are far better choices there, too.

Personally, I think the list is half biased, and half a writer grabbing some discographies and using whatever songs they were completely unaware of to fill in the empty slots.

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I agree, but I've been nosing through the comments and it seems they got a lot on that list wrong. Freakum Dress isn't a song I skip all the time, but there are far better choices there, too.

Personally, I think the list is half biased, and half a writer grabbing some discographies and using whatever songs they were completely unaware of to fill in the empty slots.

the list itself is too difficult to make since they covered all pop albums released this century, they could have simplified it to say a per decade list. they didn't even had any Lana songs on the list but they have Halsey :weusay:

personally, I enjoy Beyonce's ballads/mid-tempo songs more than her upbeat songs (because they tend to be too repetitive with annoying hooks that ends up getting stuck in my head) :weusay:

55 minutes ago, Itachi said:

the list itself is too difficult to make since they covered all pop albums released this century, they could have simplified it to say a per decade list. they didn't even had any Lana songs on the list but they have Halsey :weusay:

personally, I enjoy Beyonce's ballads/mid-tempo songs more than her upbeat songs (because they tend to be too repetitive with annoying hooks that ends up getting stuck in my head) :weusay:

:hahaha: True. And it is also Billboard, so I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised.

I'm a mix when it comes to Bey, because I do really love her ballads, but I also love the more upbeat ones. (I mean, my number one favorite of her's is Green Light. :yaknow: But lmao, I totally see your point.)

Kill The Lights and especially How I Roll YES, but Freakshow NO, could have been a hit tho. Justice for breathe on me, touch of my hand, early mornin, pfff and more and more where do i start. How I Roll is really good though! Very unique. Like family of If Im Dancing.

What is the deal with How I Roll? There is nothing special about that song, it's average at most. Femme Fatale has far better songs than that one :orangu: 

Freakshow and Kill the Lights are two of the best tracks from their respective albums though :urite: 

On 11/21/2017 at 10:56 PM, ...oops said:

Justice for Better. And Breathe on Me. And Touch of my Hand. And Unusual You. And Toy Soldier. And Get Naked. And Just Luv Me. And Change Your Mind. And Heaven on Earth. And He About to Lose Me. 

She has so many unreleased gems:triggered:

This :kyliecry: