We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PieceofBritney

Chrissy Teigen working out to If I'm dancing

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It’s on a lot of gym’s playlists. That doesn’t mean she likes it. She’s expressed her dislike of Britney in the past.

I was just gonna say John and Chrissy hate Britney. Didn't he say she was talentless and shouldn't be a judge on xfactor. 

28 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s on a lot of gym’s playlists. That doesn’t mean she likes it. She’s expressed her dislike of Britney in the past.

I assumed she has a gym in her house like most celebrities lol 

It’s still great gyms play it though. I don’t care about her that much anyway. I posted it because it’s if I’m dancing and I love it.  

15 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I assumed she has a gym in her house like most celebrities lol 

It’s still great gyms play it though. I don’t care about her that much anyway. I posted it because it’s if I’m dancing and I love it.  

She probably has one, but she goes to public gyms too. Celebrities like going to public gyms for some reason, I guess they like being seen as active.

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Someone can provide receipts. He was on a red carpet or something. I think they asked about Demi and he responded saying it's good to see they have at least one person with talent on panel 

He then apologized on Twitter for saying Demi couldn't sing but didn't say the same for Britney.

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Well he didn’t lie about Demi but no one can come at Britney except her stans :sneer:

Demi is a very good singer. :wyd:  And, even though I don't think Britney is a bad singer, I don't care about other people saying she is. It's what happens when you spend 246 years without singing live. :sneer:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

Demi is a very good singer. :wyd:  And, even though I don't think Britney is a bad singer, I don't care about other people saying she is. It's what happens when you spend 246 years without singing live. :sneer:

Demi isn’t a good singer, she sounds like a dying animal any time she opens her mouth. People always confusing screaming with good vocals :imok:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

She really is.

Britney does make it really hard to defend. 

All artists lip from time to time but ppl are fine with it because they sing 70% of the time. Britney has sang four times in a decade. :ineedthetruth:

24 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

He then apologized on Twitter for saying Demi couldn't sing but didn't say the same for Britney.

I hate it when people who are here for 2 days bash those who has been legends for 20 years already. Even if she couldn't sing I'd say she's got a talent for staying in business for 2 decades when he's already a hasbeen with his "great voice" :nopingout:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Well he didn’t lie about Demi but no one can come at Britney except her stans :sneer:

To be fair, Demi is better than Britney but that isn’t hard to pull off :sneer:

But yeah, Demi has one of the most overrated voices in the industry.