We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BTS Makes Their Television Debut At The AMAs, And The World Will Never Be The Same

On 11/20/2017 at 9:01 PM, Antidote said:

BTS lands a spot on the 'Guinness World Records 2018' through yesterday's AMA performance

BTS is truly making history wherever they go.

The boys' performance yesterday at the American Music Awards was truly one to go down in history, and they're continuing to amaze. Guinness World Records revealed that BTS will be in the 2018 edition for having the world's most Twitter engagements for a music group with the #BTSxAMAs tag.

Congratulations to BTS once again.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/bts-lands-a-spot-on-the-guinness-world-records-2018-through-yesterdays-ama-performance

When will your flop faves? :bang:

NoeKLfmjaslfkafpoaw":FLKPOA[flAWP[F;AW[] :anxiety:

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think they can dance, which I enjoy.

I know I have no right asking since I'm on a Britney site and Myah but are the voices actually them?

The thing is, Korean music shows are normally done live (the backtracking is just to help inbetween - they work 8+ hours a day training / dancing .. They also do ballads).  AMA's did something with the audio, whether or not it was to drown out the audience and up the LYRICS for people to hear because if you look at fancams, the audience was fanchanting REALLY fucking loud.  They WERE singing live, because you could hear two of them singing when the "music cut out" but the backtracking volume was so fucking high, it was awkward.  Trust me when I say they sing live lol and yes, the voice are theirs.  If you ever continued to hear them, you'd know who's who by their vocals alone lol

I'm not sure where everyone gets off on talking a lot of ish but just because someone listens to Kpop, doesn't mean they don't listen to other musicians.  But thanks for assuming bullshit.  But hey, that's to be expected here, because a lot of people are so close-minded and discriminatory. :umsaywhat:

Ok, they dance well, but all K-pop bands do. Their voices are weak, as with many of these bands. Everything is about the choreo.

Thus I am not impressed. Maybe it is new for the American market, but it does nothing for me.

I would have preferred 2NE1 or T-ara to be discovered by the American market. :tbh:

31 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Ok, they dance well, but all K-pop bands do. Their voices are weak, as with many of these bands. Everything is about the choreo.

Thus I am not impressed. Maybe it is new for the American market, but it does nothing for me.

I would have preferred 2NE1 or T-ara to be discovered by the American market. :tbh:

14 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

The thing is, Korean music shows are normally done live (the backtracking is just to help inbetween - they work 8+ hours a day training / dancing .. They also do ballads).  AMA's did something with the audio, whether or not it was to drown out the audience and up the LYRICS for people to hear because if you look at fancams, the audience was fanchanting REALLY fucking loud.  They WERE singing live, because you could hear two of them singing when the "music cut out" but the backtracking volume was so fucking high, it was awkward.  Trust me when I say they sing live lol and yes, the voice are theirs.  If you ever continued to hear them, you'd know who's who by their vocals alone lol

The song is a bop. Not really into kpop but no one can deny they dance like no other. 

The vocals just sounded really bizarre but thanks for clarifying