We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Antidote

She need a fresh sound, she should work with BTS producers

not saying they're bad, but i feel like this is the kind of stuff we already hear on the radio and i thought everyone wanted britney to stay away from that 

though, the only one that really stood out to me was the Blackpink one, sounds like id be a good club banger for britney :feelingmyself: now only if she danced like them:forkit:

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

lol when Britney was at her peak in 2000/2001 everyone was saying that she was "temporary" and Britney (the icon) is working with nobodys right now: Sabi, Iggy Azalea, Tinashe and G-eazy and she's floping with them :bang:

We’ll see :haha:

and working with those people doesn’t make Britney less icon we all know what she succeed. 

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

That's why BTS are sucessful, breaking records on billboard chart and around the world, lol the ignorance

Selling records due to stans not producers or them. They use several techniques such as bundling posters in the physical copies of albums.

this songs aren't different than make me...She needs to find something infront of is time. That's why she got #1s because nobody heard anything like bomt , oops,britney  and in the zone.That's why she was a trendsetter. She needs to find a unique source to work on. 

48 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

No, Britney needs to sing live and dance, and that's why Kpop rules, because they sing, work hard, and dance their ass off.  BTS is my fave but kpop takes alot from American producers, actually.  So that basically means Britney just doesn't care (which isn't a surprise) :imok:

105c1750730b7f8529c47872938af9a9de231f0c

17 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Selling records due to stans not producers or them. They use several techniques such as bundling posters in the physical copies of albums.

You are aware what landed BTS on the Billboard charts was their digital sales right, the physical album isn't even distributed in America.

19 hours ago, Antidote said:

That's why BTS are sucessful, breaking records on billboard chart and around the world, lol the ignorance

The offer is different in the image.... The sound is very basic! Britney is a better artist imo

The BlackPink song sounds exactly like the vibe of Little Mix's most recent album. I think it's great, but I don't think that it's fresh. Maybe for Britney? It also gives me early Iggy Azalea vibes. I need Britney to have her "Confessions On A Dancefloor" moment! 

15 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

No, Britney needs to sing live and dance, and that's why Kpop rules, because they sing, work hard, and dance their ass off.  BTS is my fave but kpop takes alot from American producers, actually.  So that basically means Britney just doesn't care (which isn't a surprise) :imok:

I watched them on the AMAs and i'm 98% sure they weren't singing live.. :sendinglove:

I don’t think their sound is different from the rest, it’s quite generic :gross:. Britney should venture to soul-pop infused, rock, country-pop(ala Shania Twain) or probably something that is isn’t on the TOP 40 of the HOT 100.:flawlessbye: She should switch up genres to freshen her image not follow trends :magicjohnson: . Anyways we need her real voice on B10 (at least one song):anxiety:

2 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

You are aware what landed BTS on the Billboard charts was their digital sales right, the physical album isn't even distributed in America.

And it was still fandom sales as they did streaming parties with rewards the following week they fell off. The total digital total was 13000.

1 hour ago, TaylorMB said:

I watched them on the AMAs and i'm 98% sure they weren't singing live.. :sendinglove:

They don't sing live and most of the times the voices are not theirs. You have visuals I.e members who look good , dancers, team captains so although 5 May lip sync one or two are the actual vocals.

2 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

They don't sing live and most of the times the voices are not theirs. You have visuals I.e members who look good , dancers, team captains so although 5 May lip sync one or two are the actual vocals.

I was definitely entertained, but was  A LITTLE disappointed that with all of the hype that they didn't sing. Seems a little ironic, huh? :xfactorlook:

21 minutes ago, TaylorMB said:

I was definitely entertained, but was  A LITTLE disappointed that with all of the hype that they didn't sing. Seems a little ironic, huh? :xfactorlook:

No Britney WRITES a lot of her stuff they are just performers in THEIR PRIME and can barely do that. With all the hype they should have been able to entertain without thinking of the singing like Britney used to be able to.

2 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

The weird thing is, that was unusual to me.  Because more than 98% of the time, BTS sings live.  Idk if that has to do with an American award show or what, but in Korean music shows, they are singing live.  Netizens don't play that lol