We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

After Only Four Days, Taylor Swift’s Reputation Is Already 2017’s Best-Selling Album

22 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Taylor is literally the only artist in the history of music to have four albums debut with one million + sales. Nobody gives a f**k about Britney’s record anymore, which is now Adele’s.

8 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Taylor is literally the only artist in the history of music to have four albums debut with one million + sales. Nobody gives a f**k about Britney’s record anymore, which is now Adele’s.

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

She achieved her own record that Britney and probably any other recording artist will never get. Adele broke Britney’s. She didn’t fail anything. Nobody cares about Britney’s record anymore (because it’s not hers anymore).

3 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

She achieved her own record that Britney and probably any other recording artist will never get. Adele broke Britney’s. She didn’t fail anything. Nobody cares about Britney’s record anymore (because it’s not hers anymore).

Don’t even try with him, he always discredits others achievements to make Britney look better lol

I just dont get it. How?? She's cool, works hard, has interesting strategies,, but I dont get this insane success. I really dont get it. Four albums in a row!? 

This isnt meant to be shade at all, I'm genuinely perplexed. 

12 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Nobody is going to mention Britney anymore because the record has not been hers since 2015. It was all over the place then and one of the last records Britney had. It’s all Adele and Taylor now.

But the solo male records (lil Wayne, Kanye West , Eminem ) are bought up. I hear you that is was broken by Adele in 2015 but even before that I never see it mentioned. Brit has solid accomplishments. Wish she has more recent ones so those ones would be noticed too.