We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

sarahbbyy

Does the general public want to hear music from Britney again?

No, but if the song is good enough, they'll eat it. I highly doubt the public wanted new J.Lo music in 2011, but she released OTF, promoted it with amazing performances (who can forget this), shot a great video for it, the public liked it and it ended up becoming the 5th biggest song of 2011 and J.Lo's biggest song ever. She was 42 when that hapenned, so age isn't an excuse.

The public isn't here for stuff like SP from Britney, with pink and blue videos and sh!t like that. She needs to mature artistically, start giving a f*ck about her career, stop releasing sh!t like SP and release something worthy of smashing.

7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I can't at the people sayng "The GP has no taste". :tiffcackle:

But, they don't have taste. My GP friends LOVE pretty girls, and one even said Chillen With Myah 'wasn't as bad as I built it up to be' (true story):nopingout:

And don't even get me started on what's on the radio nowadays :imok:

On 11/15/2017 at 12:35 PM, Kiiddy said:

Thing is though, there are quite a lot of mainstream pop artists that never really change the subject with their music.
I mean its rare that you actually see pop stars doing a Michael Jackson and releasing songs exploring several different subjects throughout their career.
I think @PokemonSpears hit the nail on the head with that, if the song is catchy enough, the gp will be feeling Britney just like they have for years. 
Britney certainly isn't the only artist to stick to one certain subject within her music.
I mean even artists like Adele have a very continuous, common theme which is heartbreak and love.
Britney's common, continuous theme is love, sex and up-lifting, fun-loving, feel-good party sort of music.

If she has gp friendly music, good marketing and promo, the gp will respond well to it I reckon.  

Yes, that is true. However, my worry is that her success as of late has not been great. If people have lost interest, her original formula might not be enough to bring people back in. Maybe, it really is more of her image but I always feel like Britney herself wanted more but just settled with being a sex pot because during the time she created the image, she had no control over her music. She is an accomplished, adult woman who has far more opportunity to do what she wants and hopefully, the audience would respond well to that. Unfortunately,  I don't think she cares.

7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I can't at the people sayng "The GP has no taste". :tiffcackle:

Ya'll sure weren't saying that when BOMT and OIDIA were going diamond. :tiffcackle:

Was it the Army that bought those 10 million plus copies of each album? :tiffcackle:

No, but it definitely wasn't the current generation of kids and teens that determines nowadays what's good and what's not, and highly doubt that people that used to buy Britney albums back in the day would pay for her music nowadays, since she's changed so much.