We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Antidote

BTS arrive in Los Angeles and people go crazy!

1 hour ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

"Dominate the US" lol they'll be forgotten once January 2018 hits. Now days the only artists the GP truly give a f**k about are Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars.

GP US*

2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

I think they are trying to make BtS happen in only the US. Cuz in europe, we do not have a single clue about who they are:mattafact:

Just in US? lol they're Huge in latin america too and of course asia, and also there's a strong fan base in europe too france, they're going to tour in europe next year.

Their most recent worldwide tour was sold out on every date.

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Just in US? lol they're Huge in latin america too and of course asia, and also there's a strong fan base in europe too france, they're going to tour in europe next year.

Their most recent worldwide tour was sold out on every date.

Just because they have "fanbase" doesn't mean GP knows about them :sneer:

They sometimes almost have the long workout pants as their clothes, but do not look cheap with them. Amazing. In my opinion, it is easy to put on "sports pants" and look cheap. Just saying - have you ever seen a man with these kind of pants as their everyday item and it looks realllly baddd??

7 hours ago, STARTWINK said:

Just because they have "fanbase" doesn't mean GP knows about them :sneer:

Who cares about GP when you have a huge fanbase around the world? it's not the GP who vote at the awards or buy the albums, everything is about the fanbases.

45 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Who cares about GP when you have a huge fanbase around the world? it's not the GP who vote at the awards or buy the albums, everything is about the fanbases.

Not really, you are susscesfull pop star when GP is buying your albums:sneer:

1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

Not really, you are susscesfull pop star when GP is buying your albums:sneer:

lol that's not true, do you think their album debut at #1 on billboard because of GP? or do you think the GP are buying Taylor Swfit new album? your fan base makes you successfull.

1 minute ago, Antidote said:

lol that's not true, do you think their album debut at #1 on billboard because of GP? or do you think the GP are buying Taylor Swfit new album? your fan base makes you successfull.

But GP makes you a Star,Famous,legend,icon and everything:sneer:

Their album wasn't number1 on Billboard 200, it was number1 on BIllboard WORLD chart:sneer:

The point of that chart is to list best selling non-US albums,nothing big:sneer:

Yes GP is buying Taylor's album, by that logic all 30,000,000 buyers of Baby one more time are part of Britney's fanbase? :sneer:

Where are they now?:sneer:

Why aren't they buying Glory? :sneer:

But I kinda get where you're coming from,and partly I agree, even tho they have strong fanbases GP still doesn't know BTS,now read the first sentence of my post :sneer:

7 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

But GP makes you a Star,Famous,legend,icon and everything:sneer:

Their album wasn't number1 on Billboard 200, it was number1 on BIllboard WORLD chart:sneer:

The point of that chart is to list best selling non-US albums,nothing big:sneer:

Yes GP is buying Taylor's album, by that logic all 30,000,000 buyers of Baby one more time are part of Britney's fanbase? :sneer:

Where are they now?:sneer:

Why aren't they buying Glory? :sneer:

But I kinda get where you're coming from,and partly I agree, even tho they have strong fanbases GP still doesn't know BTS,now read the first sentence of my post :sneer:

The album debut at #7 in US: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/7973914/bts-love-yourself-her-album-billboard-200-top-10

and if you think that GP is buying Taylor's album lol I have nothing more to talk

1 minute ago, Antidote said:

The album debut at #7 in US: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/7973914/bts-love-yourself-her-album-billboard-200-top-10

and if you think that GP is buying Taylor's album lol I have nothing more to talk

But you said it was number1 tho:sneer:

Well,there isn't anything to talk about:sneer:

GP doesn't know about them so they are not really a "Stars" or "global phenomenon" like you called them in the past :sneer: