We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello’s New Album Is No Longer Titled ‘The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving.’

New year, new Camila.

New year, new Camila.

The pop star's new song "Havana" recently peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's Camila's best performing single ever (including her time in Fifth Harmony), and she wants to capture lightning in a bottle. That means the Sia-penned club banger, "Crying In The Club" is scrapped, and more Havanas are on the way. Win! It also inspired Cam to change the album title name.

Related:
Camila Cabello Taps Daddy Yankee For Spanish Remix Of “Havana”

“I’m not ready to talk about why yet,” Camila said in a new interview of the album name change. “I always want my fans to be the first to know about those kind of things. I’m going to write a letter… and stuff,” she said. “It’s complicated, but it’s going to be great.”

Very curious to hear what Camila has to say; that letter can't come soon enough. She also confirmed the record is expected to drop “early next year."

See what's good below:

Thoughts on Camila shifting gears? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

14 minutes ago, ChosenSparkles said:

So her album will be rehashes of Same Old... hmm Havana? Basic... I don’t see what exhalers see in her to be honest

Plus by the time she finished this new album it’ll be old news. Just keep it on this album and put the pre order out- it’s been forever 

Release the new one right after

Just another way to say "someone else is making my album for me" . Can't understand why is the industry trying so hard to make camilla happen, always thought she was the least talented of 5th harmony. 

5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

:ohnoney: you think it was sampled maybe?

yes, the first verse for example and other parts of the song (without permission of
Orishas to use the song as a sample)......and without permission of Selena to use her song either