We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Is Performing “The Cure” At The AMAs From The Joanne Tour

Beaming it in.

Lady Gaga will broadcast her performance of "The Cure" at the Joanne Tour stop in Washington D.C. on Nov. 19.

Mother Monster is a confirmed AMAs performer. Because she's on the road right now, the singer can't make it to L.A. for the actual awards show, but she'll beam in a performance of the DJ White Shadow-co-penned track instead. Hey, we'll take what we can get!

Nick Jonas and Shawn Mendes were also announced as performers as well.

As previously announced, Diana Ross will take the stage to perform and will be honored with the “American Music Award for Lifetime Achievement.” Christina Aguilera will pay tribute to Whitney Houston and music from “The Bodyguard” with a performance in honor of the film’s 25th anniversary, which falls on the same week as the awards ceremony. Other previously announced performers include BTS, Alessia Cara & Zedd, Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez, Niall Horan, Imagine Dragons & Khalid, Demi Lovato, P!NK, Portugal. The Man, and Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso ft. Florida Georgia Line & watt. Additionally, Bebe Rexha will combine with Florida Georgia Line to treat American Music Awards fans to an encore performance for Xfinity TV customers, which will be available following the show on Xfinity On Demand.

Are YOU excited to see Lady Gaga perform at the AMAs? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta-Carino. I love you but bitch what the f**k? You had the chance to promote this song 7 months ago at the BBMAs with a music video :wyd: The song could have been a hit :wyd: I hope this is tongue in cheek and she performs "Frankenstein" because girl I will drag her ass. Hell, I'd rather her perform Million Reasons again to campaign for next years grammys.

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The Cure? Seven months after it's release? :imok:

2 hours ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta-Carino. I love you but bitch what the f**k? You had the chance to promote this song 7 months ago at the BBMAs with a music video :wyd: The song could have been a hit :wyd: I hope this is tongue in cheek and she performs "Frankenstein" because girl I will drag her ass. Hell, I'd rather her perform Million Reasons again to campaign for next years grammys.

tumblr_od7qj7kUoE1rvvk8yo1_r1_500.gif

This. The song had great reception WW from both GP and radio, but she never ONCE gave a televised performance. There was no music video; hell, we had to wait weeks just for a "lyric video" wherein the lyrics were indecipherable! I know she has a show the night of the AMAs, but this makes absolutely no sense.

If she's not debuting a new song, they should broadcast "Dancin' in Circles" instead; it's one of the strongest tracks off Joanne and one of the most entertaining performances from the tour.