Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
Mc54

Britney sent my photo back in 2 weeks!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Mc54 said:

Yep, I sent it my letter to her, a little cardboard insert to keep the envelope stiff, my M&G photo print & a self-addressed stamped envelope in a manila envelope to:

Britney Spears
"Piece Of Me"
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Went out on the 28th of October, came back today, was postmarked on the 9th from Vegas.

My postage was like $1.20 for the weight of the envelope, and my self-addressed back was one stamp, she didn't write anything back but the envelope was big enough for the 6"x8" photo they give you at the M&G.

IMG_1600.jpg

I want to send her a letter and something she can sign it for me... But I am from Hong Kong... :gross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nathen. said:

When you guys send letters, do you guys just add the photo and never mention it in the letter, or do you say something like "It would mean so much to me if you signed this"?

I wrote her a full letter and at the end, mentioned our M&G photo/story and asked if it wouldn't be too much trouble to sign it for me & send back with the envelope I enclosed. I get half/half that it's her signing/reads them before shows or they don't go anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Pretty sure that's Felicia's signature. Could be Catherine too. Either way they are part of Britneys life so its still rewarding.

=/ I saw a bunch of others on Instagram that got their's back the same day. One guy's name was spelled wrong :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Could be worse. "Britney" signed someone elses POM Meet and Greet photo and it said "Brittany Spears. You're So Welcome". It's quite obvious Britney doesn't sign these since she would at least have the decency to spell her name right :gross:

Please link me to this LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Could be worse. "Britney" signed someone elses POM Meet and Greet photo and it said "Brittany Spears. You're So Welcome". It's quite obvious Britney doesn't sign these since she would at least have the decency to spell her name right :gross:

Um  :nicki2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a picture signed by Britney in person, and that looks pretty bang on. Funny thing is, I didn’t get the signature myself, an extremely lucky elderly couple shared an elevator with her and she gave them a photo and autographed it, they later graciously gave it to me (after I bumped into them and inquired). I wasn’t in the elevator, so maybe Fe ninja’d her way through the elevator shaft and signed it, but I did see them enter together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kisle said:

I have a picture signed by Britney in person, and that looks pretty bang on. Funny thing is, I didn’t get the signature myself, an extremely lucky elderly couple shared an elevator with her and she gave them a photo and autographed it, they later graciously gave it to me (after I bumped into them and inquired). I wasn’t in the elevator, so maybe Fe ninja’d her way through the elevator shaft and signed it, but I did see them enter together.

The world will never know. Seems like half say yes, half say she sec's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not right if Fe would sign stuff like that and im not sure she would participate in stuff like that. Looks like Britneys quick handwriting to me. Dont let it be ruined for you just because someone says its Fe. You got Britneys signature, enjoy it. Tip: dont share things like that on exhale, they’ll tak every little bit of happiness out of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 5:25 PM, Mc54 said:

I wrote her a full letter and at the end, mentioned our M&G photo/story and asked if it wouldn't be too much trouble to sign it for me & send back with the envelope I enclosed. I get half/half that it's her signing/reads them before shows or they don't go anywhere.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×