We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kesha Rides A Rainbow In Performance Of “Learn To Let Go” At The EMAs

Vibrant.

Kesha gives a vibrant performance of "Learn To Let Go."

Kesha's next official Rainbow single got some much-needed TLC at the EMAs this past Sunday (Nov. 12). The singer took the stage to sing "Learn To Let Go."

The Internet is giving her some grief for it, however. The biggest complaint is how she sounded, but quite honestly it's difficult to belt out the hits with choreography that requires stomps and weave flips.

6 minutes ago, falka said:

I like concept of that performance, choreography and cosmic lights, missing a bit some pre recorded vocals, but I could deal with that :giggleney: BUT WHAT THE WELP IS SHE WEARING?

I just rewatched it, it helped me understand the whole concept better. It's def a solid performance, I get that the shaking around is supposed to be 'exorcising the demons' which is why everyone is saying she sounded bad, which she def didn't. The backup vocals were a tiny bit to loud which didn't help either though

also, I kinda like the outfit:lanacackle: she's always wearing funky things :) 

It's a good performance. If people are bitching about her singing, I suggest they try becoming Britney or Mariah fans. Then they'll find they don't have much to complain about there. Sorry that live's a little more dicey than "straight from the album tracks" or playback. :)

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This! I think in modern day 2017, people tend to forget this! Which is so bad:nopingout:

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@fucknfurter also, listening to this flawless track as we speak. Never fails to lift my spirits <3:wigsnatched:

Especially when it's something most people demand and expect these days. (Live singing, that is.) I suppose it goes back to pop fans expecting pop stars to be perfect? But a warble here, going off-key there... Who cares? It's the live experience that matters. 

But I'm also listening to it now (just turned on my online Spotify player), too! It's so uplifting, and the fact that she penned it with her mom just makes it that much more special. It's one of the ones I blast whenever I'm in the car. :groovin:

10 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Especially when it's something most people demand and expect these days. (Live singing, that is.) I suppose it goes back to pop fans expecting pop stars to be perfect? But a warble here, going off-key there... Who cares? It's the live experience that matters. 

But I'm also listening to it now (just turned on my online Spotify player), too! It's so uplifting, and the fact that she penned it with her mom just makes it that much more special. It's one of the ones I blast whenever I'm in the car. :groovin:

just saw this too, flawless performance and a flawless song :) 

She should calm ha ass and let dancers do all the rush or practice more on rhe stairs, more than Rocky, cuz he aint singer.

Her eagerness almost killed the performance, She needs to know about laziness, so

call the the governor, call the  current master Britney. :quirkney: