We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! All Five Spice Girls Have Signed On For New Album Out In 2018

A proper comeback

The Spice Girls are making a comeback!

The biggest girl group of all time are getting the band back together again. Finally!

Geri, Emma and Mel B formed a one-off group named GEM (an acronym for their names because duh) and released music together because they couldn't get Victoria Beckham and Mel C to commit to a reunion. They were even holding auditions to replace the two ladies at one point. If we are to believe a new report from The Sun, that's all changed!

An insider confirms to the site that a proper Spice Girls reunion is in the works. “The five of them have been locked in secret talks since the summer, and finally they are all on-board for a 2018 reunion," said a source.

They will reportedly embark on "a series of projects, which will include an album and a TV special celebrating the Spice Girls."

They added that the biggest victory was getting Victoria to sign on. “The fact she is on board now is down to how much closer the five of them have become recently.”

They're still in the early planning stages, but this is a great start. No one was here for a semi-reunion. It's all or nothing, and it appears the ladies agree! A new Spice Girls album in 2018? It's too early in the week for me to process such exceptional news. I'll polish my platforms and let this sink in, yeah?

Are YOU excited for the Spice Girls to return?! Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

So they got Victoria and Mel C to agree? (I remember the auditions thing-- big nope. It was going to flop so bad. You can't replace Posh or Sporty, sorry.) Hm.... here's to hoping the album's good and they've all accepted that they will never, ever get out of playing Wannabe. (And Say You Will Be There, Stop, Too Much, Spice Up Your Life, etc etc.) :rihclap:

tumblr_nh8ym9GPVI1rj9gfno10_250.gif tumblr_nh8ym9GPVI1rj9gfno2_250.gif

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

:haha: That was hands-down the best gif usage I've ever seen. To celebrate, here's our favorite respective mascots of Girl Power:

tumblr_mn75n0IlhM1qc29zxo1_500.gif

Thank you, thank you! And-- :wigsnatched: Oh my God, that is just perfect. It really does commemorate this wonderful occasion. (And I even remember that concert because I had the VHS, lmao.)

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Thank you, thank you! And-- :wigsnatched: Oh my God, that is just perfect. It really does commemorate this wonderful occasion. (And I even remember that concert because I had the VHS, lmao.)

Me too! Live in Istanbul! I used to watch it on a near daily basis! It was really awesome since prior to the actual concert itself, it first had those in-depth interviews, then the behind-the-scenes stuff while they're rehearsing for the show. Now I wish I had a VHS player, I'm kind of dying to take a stroll down memory lane.

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Me too! Live in Istanbul! I used to watch it on a near daily basis! It was really awesome since prior to the actual concert itself, it first had those in-depth interviews, then the behind-the-scenes stuff while they're rehearsing for the show. Now I wish I had a VHS player, I'm kind of dying to take a stroll down memory lane.

Same! It really was a fantastic documentary/concert. I just tried to find a YouTube of it, but it's all chopped into parts and a lot of the videos are private now. :(

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Same! It really was a fantaystic documentary/concert. I just tried to find a YouTube of it, but it's all chopped into parts and a lot of the videos are private now. :(

Get ready to love me. VHS be damned, I just found the entire concert on Vimeo! (It doesn't have part I with the documentary unfortunately, it starts immediately with the show). Nevertheless, I know what I'll be doing for the next hour!

14 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Get ready to love me. VHS be damned, I just found the entire concert on Vimeo! (It doesn't have part I with the documentary unfortunately, it starts immediately with the show). Nevertheless, I know what I'll be doing for the next hour!

zgYWp_s-200x150.gif

kasdaskldkld YESSSS, THANK YOU! (Capslock required, sorry!) :onpoint:

Please please please make it true !!!!! I really hope this is a true news. If not, they should stop playing with our nerves and feelings.

They were not great singers but good entertainers. The concerts, the music videos, the Olympic performances : ICONIC !!!!!!!!!

I do really hope they will do something for 2018 !