We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Performs “Ready For It” And “Call It What You Want” On SNL: Watch

Late night Taylor.

Taylor Swift takes Reputation to Saturday Night Live.

It's a very big week for Taylor. Her new album is on track to sell between 1.3 and 1.5 million copies in its opening week, besting 1989 by at least 100,000 units, thus making this her biggest debut of all time. That's an extremely impressive feat for someone already so massive.

By the way, those early estimates didn't take into consideration her highly publicized performances on SNL tonight (Nov. 11). The pop star played single No. 2, "Ready For It," as well as one of her buzz tracks, "Call It What You Want." This marks the first televised Reputation performances.

"Ready" featured some... interesting... choreography, but it was definitely full of energy. She cooled off for "Call," playing it acoustic style with a only a guitar.

Watch below:

Thoughts on Taylor's SNL performance? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

It is really good. Comparing this to Bon Appetit on SNL... there's a strong difference. Can't believe Taylor could actually pull of OK choreography, and that performance of 'Call It What You Want' was just magical. I've been a fan of Katy and a hater of Taylor, but I feel like these 2 performances alone turned me into a fan.

48 minutes ago, Invitation said:

It is really good. Comparing this to Bon Appetit on SNL... there's a strong difference. Can't believe Taylor could actually pull of OK choreography, and that performance of 'Call It What You Want' was just magical. I've been a fan of Katy and a hater of Taylor, but I feel like these 2 performances alone turned me into a fan.

Agreed. I'm impressed. Especially the final performance. Spot on with the Katy comparison also.

Ok, i really like it! I never watch taylors performance unless acoustic version or award shows, ready for it was awesome! I mean this is snl stadars and her first little choreo live of the era (or life lol) and she sayed. Call it was incredible like she always delivers

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

What does that make Britney then? I don’t like Taylor’s music, but she’s not so horrible here.

I sadly agree.. while Taylor has always been awkward doing moves(I laughed and cringed in the past), this go around she's looking better, gotta love the confidence in her moves now. Where as Britney has unfortunately regressed and it hurts to say that. I love Britney(I was an official fan the day the Sometimes video came out so I've been a fan for yearrrrssss) but lets be honest here lol. Add to that the live singing of Taylor, big kudos.

I can't believe yall. Yes she sang live, but the song doesn't require much range. And yall call that choreo. She literally only swayed side to side and and popped up and down. Since when did Exhale lower their standards so much?! Yes she has improved but yall acting like she danced and sang on Beyonce level. :umsaywhat:

28 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I can't believe yall. Yes she sang live, but the song doesn't require much range. And yall call that choreo. She literally only swayed side to side and and popped up and down. Since when did Exhale lower their standards so much?! Yes she has improved but yall acting like she danced and sang on Beyonce level. :umsaywhat:

Taylors voice is limited and has not a huge range, that doesn't mean it's bad, still an unique voice.

I don't need everyone to sound like Ariana / Whitney / Mariah, it's impressive yes, but getting on my nerves so fast, because sometimes some artists overdo the singing part.