We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Vote! Choose Taylor Swift’s Next ‘Reputation’ Single

Taylor 2020.

We've only had Reputation in our hands for a few hours, and it's already causing some major waves.

While fans and blogs continue to dissect the lyrics, what song would you like to see as the next official single? We've included buzz tracks "Gorgeous" and "Call It What You Want" since they didn't get the proper single treatment like "Look" and "Ready" did.

What song do YOU want to see Taylor push next?

What's YOUR favorite track? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

It’s a tough choice between End Game and I Did Something Bad, although I could imagine the former with killer visuals. And then she could end the era with Delicate.

55 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

It’s a tough choice between End Game and I Did Something Bad, although I could imagine the former with killer visuals. And then she could end the era with Delicate.

End Game is the weakest song on the album imo. 

2 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

getaway car is fucking garbage i couldn't even make it through the full song.

it sounds like a cheap demo version of out of the woods which is bad as it is 

I like Out Of The Woods, but Getaway Car was annoying yeah.

But overall, I find the album relaxing. :o

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

I like Out Of The Woods, but Getaway Car was annoying yeah.

But overall, I find the album relaxing. :o

yeah seems like a laidback but aggressive pop album, good for autumn/winter. I'm wondering how well the album will age. We know taylor loves to stretch out her eras, I wonder which singles she'll pick for the summer? 

1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

yeah seems like a laidback but aggressive pop album, good for autumn/winter. I'm wondering how well the album will age. We know taylor loves to stretch out her eras, I wonder which singles she'll pick for the summer? 

No idea, I only listened to it once and it wasn't very memorable to me from that listen. I remember some tracks sounded catchy but still a little risky for a single. Although, with Taylor things just seem to work more easily.

I Did Something Bad

Getaway Car

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

Endgame is the weakest song on the album and tbh, the only reason it would be successful is because of Sheeran. Nice Things is probably too similar to Bad Blood, but a killer video and the Kanye controversy alone could make it a hit.