We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

It warms my heart to see how pure and gentle this thread has become despite nobody liking the song.  @LostInAnImage and @fucknfurter are such sweet pure treasures to this website. @cheri too, coming in with that respect for alternate opinions. I love you guys. :kyliecry:  i just wanted you all to know. 

Also the song is garbage. It is insanely boring. :flawlessbye:

46 minutes ago, Justney said:

It warms my heart to see how pure and gentle this thread has become despite nobody liking the song.  @LostInAnImage and @fucknfurter are such sweet pure treasures to this website. @cheri too, coming in with that respect for alternate opinions. I love you guys. :kyliecry:  i just wanted you all to know. 

Also the song is garbage. It is insanely boring. :flawlessbye:

I saw that you'd upvoted/been around and I remembered how much I've missed seeing you here, sis. :hugs: Thank you so, so much. (And lmfaooo, I love you.)

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I saw that you'd upvoted/been around and I remembered how much I've missed seeing you here, sis. :hugs: Thank you so, so much. (And lmfaooo, I love you.)

I know I'm so sorry! I've been avoiding using my computer since I got the new fan because the usb ports don't work well... I'm just so concerned with it. Its a situation. I shouldn't sit on my messages but they are way slower than anything else in here (via my phone) for some reason. I'm still here though! Just super limited! :hugs: ill send you that sam screencap soon though.  I haven't forgotten!

10 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

It is nice, I would surely like to hear it in the rendition of the writer Skylar Grey

i know right???? it's straight up skylar lol, from the delivery and the "chest to falsetto" transition it's literally skylar, i wish she'd sing it herself 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:54 PM, Mariah Carey said:

i know right???? it's straight up skylar lol, from the delivery and the "chest to falsetto" transition it's literally skylar, i wish she'd sing it herself 

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

that's great, I'll look it up

but it has the same structure as the official right? I am sure Skylar has the full version of the song too, like she had with Coming Home. Looking  forward for her to upload a video performing it. 

24 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

that's great, I'll look it up

but it has the same structure as the official right? I am sure Skylar has the full version of the song too, like she had with Coming Home. Looking  forward for her to upload a video performing it. 

Yep pretty much, Skylar just sings the chorus instead of Beyonce. She wrote the song as well.