We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The_Original_Toy

So does Glory sound like "Britney Meets The Weeknd" ?

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

as far as public appearances go, letting a homeless guy suck on her tit was one of the worst clappygonethatclapperdead.png

oh, never heard of that one before.....damn 2007 brit seems squeaky clean in comparison :bang:

Just now, Chris343 said:

oh, never heard of that one before.....damn 2007 brit seems squeaky clean in comparison :bang:

britney was a fucked up druggie like a large portion of stars are at one point and an irresponsible mom too, just like courtney. clappygonethatclapperdead.png

not sure how i'd compare them, but courtney was worse as a person because she's generally violent/volatile sober or not and that's only amplified when under the influence. clappygonethatclapperdead.png

3 minutes ago, cheri said:

great choices!

courtney hating celebrity skin's riff bc billy came up with it clappygonethatclapperdead.png

nobody's daughter is crap to be honest. plus we already had a majority of those songs years before the album came out, i remember how much of a struggle that release was. then it was just most of her fucking rehab tapes clappygonethatclapperdead.png

anyways, i love unplugged a lot. drown soda and their cover of he hit me are gorgeous. plus that's the best she's ever looked in my opinion. her voice for u know you're right tho...clappygonethatclapperdead.pngclappygonethatclapperdead.png

live through this and pretty on the inside are my favorite albums by them. i really like their cover of clouds. also love retard girl and burn black, the latter is hilarious imo clappygonethatclapperdead.png

do u like anything from her solo album at all?

Thank you!

Lmao, right? Her and Billy in general, though. :hahayea: I half can't blame her because I've heard from multiple sources that he's a fucking d*ck, but I'm not gonna deny he has made good music and that the riff is a good one.

This is very true, though. And I absolutely agree on both points.

I'm half a flop there because I only found out about Pretty on the Inside six months ago (my mom didn't have that one, and she's the one who introduced me to Hole), but I have heard most of it and I like it, including Clouds. And you mean America's Sweetheart? I know of it because of Emilie Autumn, strangely enough, but I've only heard Mono. :embarrassney: It was kind of a big change, tbh.

1 minute ago, cheri said:

britney was a fucked up druggie like a large portion of stars are at one point and an irresponsible mom too, just like courtney. clappygonethatclapperdead.png

not sure how i'd compare them, but courtney was worse as a person because she's generally violent/volatile sober or not and that's only amplified when under the influence. clappygonethatclapperdead.png

Do you think she killed Kurt?

7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Do you think she killed Kurt?

no. but i think circumstances of the case are messy and were mishandled + kristen pfaff's death was mishandled too clappygonethatclapperdead.png

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Thank you!

Lmao, right? Her and Billy in general, though. :hahayea: I half can't blame her because I've heard from multiple sources that he's a fucking d*ck, but I'm not gonna deny he has made good music and that the riff is a good one.

This is very true, though. And I absolutely agree on both points.

I'm half a flop there because I only found out about Pretty on the Inside six months ago (my mom didn't have that one, and she's the one who introduced me to Hole), but I have heard most of it and I like it, including Clouds. And you mean America's Sweetheart? I know of it because of Emilie Autumn, strangely enough, but I've only heard Mono. :embarrassney: It was kind of a big change, tbh.

i agree, billy's talented, and without him celebrity skin wouldn't have been executed as well as it was. reasons to be beautiful live on later '98 is really good too. best song on the album for me. he's definitely a d*ck, but so are a lot of people from that time. i know kim gordon wasnt fond of billy but she's a bitch too clappygonethatclapperdead.png

awesome! i know courtney said she tried a little "too" hard on POTI and i can see that, but i still love it. i think all the drugs is the best track from america's sweetheart, mono being the second but as you said, big change. not in a good or bad way, just meh. all the drugs is classic courtney, if not for the title alone :bang: the rest is TRASH, especially i'd do anything where courtney thought it would be cute to rip off the riff from teen spirit :bang:

3 hours ago, Derek08 said:

Glory is ten times better than blackout both lyrically and vocal abilities. Also, the album is very much britney meets the weekend, especially make me, just luv me, invitation, and slumber party 

I respect your taste in her music, but i have to say that its not good 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I enjoy Glory but it’s vastly overrated among The Army. It’s a decent album, but I’m done with Britney playing it safe. Also, I’d love for her to have a theme central to the album’s sound again. Femme Fatale was the last.

sorry but i have to disagree with that one.

Britney may have played safe on Glory but she did the same on Femme Fatale. That album is good but there is no way it had a central theme or a risky album. they are both at the same level, if we talk about those parameters. :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

sorry but i have to disagree with that one.

Britney may have played safe on Glory but she did the same on Femme Fatale. That album is good but there is no way it had a central theme or a risky album. they are both at the same level, if we talk about those parameters. :lemmetellu:

I didn’t say Femme Fatale was risky lol, I’m saying it has a cohesive direction and a central theme that embodies the sound of the album. The aggressive dance pop and anthemic choruses are representing what a “Femme Fatale” is about in her connotation.

18 hours ago, Sharkney said:

I find that only Mood Ring sounds like The Weeknd. Other than that it's more of a Justin / Selena mashup. 

IA. def mood ring by that's about it. 

That reminds me, I really love mood ring.

Poor mood ring :tiffsniffle:

On 11/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, MiriHaii said:

Nothing like weeknd at all... i hate when they talk about albums, they always say its the best thing ever and when album comes out  :gross:

Glory is a really good album tho...