We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The_Original_Toy

So does Glory sound like "Britney Meets The Weeknd" ?

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Bye gorl, Piece Of Me, Heaven On Earth and Why Should I Be Sad are lyrically better executed than anything on Glory.

exactly. one of glory's faults is that the lyrics are lackluster, especially in comparison to blackout and more so in the zone

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

exactly. one of glory's faults is that the lyrics are lackluster, especially in comparison to blackout and more so in the zone

I enjoy Glory but it’s vastly overrated among The Army. It’s a decent album, but I’m done with Britney playing it safe. Also, I’d love for her to have a theme central to the album’s sound again. Femme Fatale was the last.

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I enjoy Glory but it’s vastly overrated among The Army. It’s a decent album, but I’m done with Britney playing it safe. Also, I’d love for her to have a theme central to the album’s sound again. Femme Fatale was the last.

Just curious, what’s Femme Fatale’s theme? :nicki2:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Confident, Anthemic Dance Diva.

There’s a theme, a direction, it’s cohesive.

That any of the pop girls could have released, lbr. :sipney: I do agree about going back to a theme and not playing it safe anymore. She's been doing it since Circus, so it'd be nice, but is apparently asking too much these days.

And on topic, Larry's actually not a dependable source at all and his descriptions are always off, and always have been. Never listen to what he says. And don't really believe how Britney describes it, either. :roflney: I'm laughing because they're both so horrible at it.

16 minutes ago, cheri said:

sugary version of post 90s courtney love. drugged up, no emotion and trash :bang:

at least courtney released like 2 good songs when she was in her 04 coke phase tho. clappygonethatclapperdead.png

britney hasnt released anything good sober in a whileclappygonethatclapperdead.png

1 minute ago, cheri said:

@fucknfurter what's your favorite hole songs? :bang:

All of Live Through This, a good chunk of Celebrity Skin (including the title track); I start getting iffy around Nobody's Daughter. I also love their Unplugged. If I had to pick absolute favorites, I'd go with Violet, Miss World, Doll Parts, Credit In The Straight World, Rock Star, and Malibu. :groovin:

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

All of Live Through This, a good chunk of Celebrity Skin (including the title track); I start getting iffy around Nobody's Daughter. I also love their Unplugged. If I had to pick absolute favorites, I'd go with Violet, Miss World, Doll Parts, Credit In The Straight World, Rock Star, and Malibu. :groovin:

great choices!

courtney hating celebrity skin's riff bc billy came up with it clappygonethatclapperdead.png

nobody's daughter is crap to be honest. plus we already had a majority of those songs years before the album came out, i remember how much of a struggle that release was. then it was just most of her fucking rehab tapes clappygonethatclapperdead.png

anyways, i love unplugged a lot. drown soda and their cover of he hit me are gorgeous. plus that's the best she's ever looked in my opinion. her voice for u know you're right tho...clappygonethatclapperdead.pngclappygonethatclapperdead.png

live through this and pretty on the inside are my favorite albums by them. i really like their cover of clouds. also love retard girl and burn black, the latter is hilarious imo clappygonethatclapperdead.png

do u like anything from her solo album at all?

28 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I still scream every time I watch that interview with Madonna at the 95 VMAs. :mcorangu: 

The best messiest 7 mins ever. Dead everytime Madonna just stares at whatever was thrown at her 

Just now, Chris343 said:

The best messiest 7 mins ever. Dead everytime Madonna just stares at whatever was thrown at her 

this is messier clappygonethatclapperdead.png

trust me, whatever u find of courtney and declare it the "messiest" you've seen, i guarantee i can find something shes done that is messier clappygonethatclapperdead.png

1 minute ago, cheri said:

this is messier clappygonethatclapperdead.png

trust me, whatever u find of courtney and declare it the "messiest" you've seen, i guarantee i can find something shes done that is messier clappygonethatclapperdead.png

Lol I'm not that aware of Courtney so no doubt there's much much messier stuff! :groovin: