We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The_Original_Toy

So does Glory sound like "Britney Meets The Weeknd" ?

idk why i just remembered this 

but i remember back before Make Me was released, someone (I think it was larry) was hyping up Glory's sound as "Britney meets The Weeknd"

do you guys think it does? :mhmsureny:

to me its like a 2016 version of FF, really good but sounds like everything else on the radio (minus CE and MOTM)

12 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

idk why i just remembered this 

but i remember back before Make Me was released, someone (I think it was larry) was hyping up Glory's sound as "Britney meets The Weeknd"

do you guys think it does? :mhmsureny:

to me its like a 2016 version of FF, really good but sounds like everything else on the radio (minus CE and MOTM)

It's more like  Justin - Serena meet Britney actually. It's a good record though

32 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

It's more Selena Gomez + Justin Bieber meets Britney in my opinion, especially Just Luv Me. But I don't mind it 'cause I like Selena's music and Justin's recent songs/album :mattafact:

G L O R Y reacted to this, the album itself has spoken :)

This makes me realize I should listen to a full Weeknd album. That way I can tell which I like more, a Weeknd album or Glory

I think Glory just amazed us all so much at the time because it seemed to have Britney's signature voice and britney-esque songs to a certain degree..

But it isn't aging well and I have to be honest I don't listen to it at all anymore...It was just a decent album but nothing spectacular or iconic like Blackout. 

9 hours ago, MiriHaii said:

Nothing like weeknd at all... i hate when they talk about albums, they always say its the best thing ever and when album comes out  :gross:

Glory is ten times better than blackout both lyrically and vocal abilities. Also, the album is very much britney meets the weekend, especially make me, just luv me, invitation, and slumber party 

1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

Glory is ten times better than blackout both lyrically and vocal abilities. Also, the album is very much britney meets the weekend, especially make me, just luv me, invitation, and slumber party 

Bye gorl, Piece Of Me, Heaven On Earth and Why Should I Be Sad are lyrically better executed than anything on Glory.

56 minutes ago, cheri said:

omg true. both sh!t :tiffcackle:

I don’t know what drugs Larry is on but it’s fucking with his ability to hear. Nowhere does Femme Fatale resemble “Ray Of Light” nor does Glory resemble The Weeknd in general. It sounds like The Weeknd from Starboy, because they’re both more poppy than urban. Glory isn’t urban lol, not sure why some of you are saying it is.