We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
sue the expectional earner

turkish everytime video

I see a lot of elements of the Everytime video. The pap interaction, the atmosphere in the car and the guy's refusal to talk to the woman, the scene where they both walk to their hotel room, the argument between the two in the apartment, the guy throwing off the table with his foot, Hadise throwing a glass object at the mirror and then going into a bathtub...

Didn't another Turkish female singer also copy the (dreadful) Make Me video? they seem to have a thing for her.

Not bad :staysalty: I hear slightly Weeknd influences and it would be extra extra if Singer really did wear sth from Intimate Collection, first piece from the left for example?

Britney-Spears-launches-intimate-collect

she usually tries so hard to be like beyonce, especially on stage (even with the facial expressions, poses...:tiffcackle:hair, dance moves even though she is not even half as good) but this time she decided to be britney ı see.she is never original.

3 hours ago, button said:

I see a lot of elements of the Everytime video. The pap interaction, the atmosphere in the car and the guy's refusal to talk to the woman, the scene where they both walk to their hotel room, the argument between the two in the apartment, the guy throwing off the table with his foot, Hadise throwing a glass object at the mirror and then going into a bathtub...

Didn't another Turkish female singer also copy the (dreadful) Make Me video? they seem to have a thing for her.

:icant1:

i think this is her best song and video in a while so good hor fer she stopped for a moment not to do cringy things. i think she is capable of great things too.

also this is such a slumber party look: