We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Body ache

Why did Britney waste this hit?

Recommended Posts

idk...i can kinda see how some of the songs on glory can be hits but i feel like its only because they sound like other songs already

Better sounds like JB's Sorry

Make Me sounds like Ariana's Dangerous Woman

Just Luv Me sounds like Selena's Good For You

Slumber Party has that reggae sound that a lot of other songs have...(Side to Side)

and so on :forkit:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

idk...i can kinda see how some of the songs on glory can be hits but i feel like its only because they sound like other songs already

Better sounds like JB's Sorry

Make Me sounds like Ariana's Dangerous Woman

Just Luv Me sounds like Selena's Good For You

Slumber Party has that reggae sound that a lot of other songs have...(Side to Side)

and so on :forkit:

 

Dangerous Woman is a direct copy of Walk Away tho. That song ain't no original

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Body ache said:

Taylor has a song on her album that sounds like this but worse and its the best song on her album. Britney had a gem and she probably wont have another song like this again.

Glory could have been so much more, from the album cover to the single choices and promo :otears:

Man on the Moon could have had a video set in space, reminiscing Oops, for her fans. :urite:  Make Me original video to spark controversy, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down and Better smashing the GP & radios. 

Yeah she was out there, did a few TV appearances in the UK, performed at festivals but she performed POM :whitney::otears:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Body ache said:

Taylor has a song on her album that sounds like this but worse and its the best song on her album. Britney had a gem and she probably wont have another song like this again.

I couldnt agree more! Better is the best song from glory and its my fave from the beggining I thought it should be 2nd single probably wouldve done better then sp! :) PREECH!  also why you waste your time with that taylor trash? :( Sorry boo :giggleney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There were a lot of potential hits on this album had she actually had any passion to promote and try harder.

Make Me

Slumber Party

Better

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Do You Wanna Come Over

Just Luv Me

flawless list! this plus mano n the moon and mood ring! thats all i like from glory :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I couldnt agree more! Better is the best song from glory and its my fave from the beggining I thought it should be 2nd single probably wouldve done better then sp! :) PREECH!  also why you waste your time with that taylor trash? :( Sorry boo :giggleney:

6

She has a song called Delicate and I'm so pressed because it sounds like a Better rehash and it will probably go #1 and I'm sitting here thinking but what about Better? :( She also has a song called Dress that is a rehash of Invitation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There were a lot of potential hits on this album had she actually had any passion to promote and try harder.

Make Me

Slumber Party

Better

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Do You Wanna Come Over

Just Luv Me

I loved do you wanna come over, but the awful piece of me performance just killed the song for me, I can barely listen to it nowadays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think Make Me as lead single and SP as second were solid choices but then again they blew it, shitty video for MM and no promo perfomances for SP sl5XodV.gif

But Glory has such good material for a 3rd and even 4th single, why would she blew that, her best album in a decade? :wontcry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

There were a lot of potential hits on this album had she actually had any passion to promote and try harder.

Make Me

Slumber Party  LAME THEME FOR A SONG.

Better

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Do You Wanna Come Over - BORING

Just Luv Me - WEAK SONG THAT GOES NO WHERE, BUT IT SOUNDS NICE.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.