We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

sillylilgurl

The hell happened to her face??

aside from her mouth area which is probably reversible but hey if she likes it then who the fuq are we to judge her. It's just her bad applying of make up which dramatically changes her face. The charity event the other day proved this, she looked like Britney again with make up done right. End.

:whitney:

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

This is a really bad picture from January, she’s looked better lately.

Exactly. And not an excuse, but it also happened just like a week or so after the Jamie Lynn's daughter had that accident, so it's obvious she wasn't in the best mood or condition to go to a public event like this. And it looks like she made her own makeup.

And she looked better inside the event

recording-artist-britney-spears-and-song

she curved the corners of the lips with botox, lady Gaga did the same.

it's a drastic way to push the cheeks, and the neck ends to be skinny because the fat of the face is pushed high.

it's complicated to understand :orangu:

3 hours ago, sillylilgurl said:

The thread-lift she did on her mouth will eventually return to its former state once the sutures break. A thread-lift usually lasts up to 4 years. She did hers in 2015, so I am guessing in a couple of years.

OH.... thank god!... :wendycry:

13 hours ago, Hope said:

Fillers on the wrong places + lip injections + bad make-up and some say bad hygiene (Can't confirm the latter). 

Can someone explain this? :calculating:

27 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Can someone explain this? :calculating:

Someone took a your backstage and saw the kisses panties up close and they had a dark stain around the crotch, all her stuff was in a pile (including her bla boots) and there was queso and chips randomly by the sewing machine. This plus we see her not wasting her makeup off and it still on the next day. If she's not washing her face she's def not applying the collagen/vitamin c and moisturizer that most women in their 30's do.

11 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Someone took a your backstage and saw the kisses panties up close and they had a dark stain around the crotch, all her stuff was in a pile (including her bla boots) and there was queso and chips randomly by the sewing machine. This plus we see her not wasting her makeup off and it still on the next day. If she's not washing her face she's def not applying the collagen/vitamin c and moisturizer that most women in their 30's do.

ew :gross:

32 minutes ago, Smokez said:

When did this happen :idkney:

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

ew :gross:

54 minutes ago, Daxx said:

When did this happen :idkney:

There was a meet and greet experience thread 1 or 2 weeks ago. Btw I meant Vma boots and washing not wasting.  

I'll never look at the kisses panties the same again. How do u have a leak in your stage clothes unless she got her period on stage....

I love that people here are telling someone that does fillers for a living that they are wrong. lol I am very thankful for this post. It's informative and I hope her lips look better soon!

I also think it's funny that people are calling what she had before "baby fat". It's not "baby fat" when a person is in their 30's.

7 hours ago, Menzo said:

You all really have to stop comparing her to how she looked 15 years ago, seriously.

Truth. sh!t if I had the $$ to get work done I would, getting old sucks. I wake up and I'm like that line wasn't there yesterday.. :triggered::snooptoya: she's 35 not 17..

Those are really bad pictures to compare with any way... That was bad lighting, bad makeup.. Ugh I mean look at VMA appearance stunning.. :brit:

Everyone has their bad days.. 

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

People lose their baby fat and youtful look around age 30-40

That's when they start to look "old" and different :jolieoverit: you add bad surgery and you have Britney :jolieoverit:

15 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

say what you want about her face and say what you want about make me video but she was hot and she can look like primeney when she wants to.!

Anyone can look like their prime days with that amount of light exposure. Go watch one of Madonna's MDNA skin care product commercials to see what I'm talking about.

P.S. Kudos to the OP for not trolling and actually providing insightful information.