We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

sillylilgurl

The hell happened to her face??

When did this happen? She looked normal until I saw her just now. She has lost tons of fat volume above and below her eyes, as well as in the face temples. I do wonder why she isn't using fillers to restore these areas.

She also appears to have had a buccal fat removal or lipo on the lower portion of her cheeks, because she is looking very gaunt there. I also spy a thread lift on the corners of her mouth.

1052404343.jpg

normal_Britney-Spears-178.jpg

2 minutes ago, sillylilgurl said:

When did this happen? She looked normal until I saw her just now. She has lost tons of fat volume above and below her eyes, as well as in the face temples. I do wonder why she isn't using fillers to restore these areas.

She also appears to have had a buccal fat removal or lipo on the lower portion of her cheeks, because she is looking very gaunt there. I also spy a thread lift on the corners of her mouth.

1052404343.jpg

normal_Britney-Spears-178.jpg

Fillers on the wrong places + lip injections + bad make-up and some say bad hygiene (Can't confirm the latter). 

8 minutes ago, sillylilgurl said:

I agree about the weird makeup. Who is doing her makeup anyway??

It appears that she did fillers in the submalar region of her cheeks back in late 2013. It made her look like a chipmunk. Maybe that's the reason to why she isn't doing fillers again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Britney-Spears:-2014-Peoples-Choice-Awar

Those weren’t filler dude. That was her weight.

20 minutes ago, sillylilgurl said:

She has lost tons of fat volume above and below her eyes, as well as in the face temples.

She also appears to have had a buccal fat removal or lipo on the lower portion of her cheeks.

I also spy a thread lift on the corners of her mouth.

14 minutes ago, sillylilgurl said:

It appears that she did fillers in the submalar region of her cheeks back in late 2013.

Wait, are you a doctor IRL? :snooptoya:

7 hours ago, Jay83 said:

I'm just curious. Since you are within the 'cosmetic' industry, can she reverse to her classic Britney look if she wants to? Obviously not 100% but close enough.

Almost, but not to the point where she would look like her former self from her 2002 peak. That would be impossible. Her main focus should be to inject fillers in her upper and lower eye lid pocket. The tear through area could use some as well. That would make her former eyes return. She also needs to fill her temples. The nasolabial folds (the deep lines that run from the nose down to the mouth) would need some fillers too after some further observation. The thread-lift she did on her mouth will eventually return to its former state once the sutures break. A thread-lift usually lasts up to 4 years. She did hers in 2015, so I am guessing in a couple of years. The gaunt look after the buccal fat removal on her lower cheeks is however permanent.

The second problem is sagging skin and this is most evident in her neck and eye area. I can tell she's getting botox on some of her wrinkles, but the skin texture in itself is not as supple and youthful anymore. For that reason, she would need to use a very active anti-age agent like Retinol to boost her skin's elastin and collagen levels.

Makeup-wise, she would need to switch to a foundation with a demi-matte finish (the most fresh-looking one). The matte finish foundation she used during 2012 made her look unnatural and the dewy one she uses now highlights all of her wrinkles and bad skin texture.

britney-spears-writing-letter-pride-2017

britney-spears-speaking.jpg