We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Christina Aguilera Is Unrecognizable In Now-Deleted Instagram Photo

Welp.

Christina, what you doing sis?

Xtina briefly lit up the Internet Thursday night when she posted a close-up of her face. It’s actually quite a jarring photo. The lips. The cheeks. She looks unrecognizable.

I'm not in the business of criticizing a woman's face, but it was quite a shock to see the photo on my timeline. The photo has since been removed from her account, but unfortunately the Internet is former.

The pop star was seriously slaying her lewks this past week (receipts), so her new snap was very confusing.

Check it out below:

Thoughts on the pic? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, December02 said:

Kinda looks like Kesha tbh. Really it's just that it's an odd angle, she has bangs, really heavy eye makeup (without the rest of her drag queen look), and she got lip fillers bigger than Kylie. Not that she looks bad, just not like her

I thought this looked like Kesha too. 

WHAT is with all these female pop stars puffing up their faces with fillers?? IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!! Everyone use to have their own unique look, and now they’re all starting to look exactly the same - big gummy-worm lips, swollen cheeks, frozen face. I think it just promotes insecurity and ageism, and I’m sick of it. Gaga, Britney, Kesha, Xtina... it needs to stop. It looks fucking ridiculous. 

How many just absolutely hate themselves? I look at people like Britney, Christina and see beautiful women. When you're unattractive (talking about myself there) I guess you do kinda notice people that look better and these thoughts are put into your head "Oh, I wish I had (name a feature) that looks like (fill in celebrity name here)" I don't think of it as jealousy, it's just a wish. And even people that don't think they're butt ass ugly probably do the same thing in moderation. "Ooh, she has beautiful hair and wish mine looked that way!) Anyway, to see these women completely changing the way they look unsettles me a bit. How many people are actually secure with themselves--whether we're talking celebrities or non celebrities?  Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing. I kinda don't think I am. These are big changes, it's not like somebody with short hair growing out their hair or somebody with long hair getting a major hair cut. For some of us it's like our minds are poisoned against us and even more so if we're in an environment that tells us we're never good enough. You need to do more. 

It's weird cause while britney took away her baby fat cheeks, christina added them, while britney made her lips a weird shape, christina just made hers bigger. And neither looks right.

Also, when did christina get freckles? I really thought this was Kesha at first glance.

:nocomprende:

It's not like we should be used to her real face cause she always has heavy make up on, but god damm she looks like Keesha (as Britney would say).

Why the Keesha Aguilera transformation tho?  :wyd: But if she's happy with the results, who am I to judge right? :groovin:

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

WHAT is with all these female pop stars puffing up their faces with fillers?? IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!! Everyone use to have their own unique look, and now they’re all starting to look exactly the same - big gummy-worm lips, swollen cheeks, frozen face. I think it just promotes insecurity and ageism, and I’m sick of it. Gaga, Britney, Kesha, Xtina... it needs to stop. It looks fucking ridiculous. 

yeah - who wants to have a round face...