We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nina Williams

favorite members?

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Just the opposite, she showed his true colors a few momths ago. Check this thread out, especially where he calls fucknfurter a pu$$y. Still hadn’t apologised :tiffcackle:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/748138-beyonce-presents-sir-and-rumi-for-the-first-time/&page=5

screaming. @Edge proved being just a "legendaryyy" and "iconiccccc" idiot and a big fat liar too :tiffcackle:  what a pu$$y lmao

6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

screaming. @Edge proved being just a "legendaryyy" and "iconiccccc" idiot and a big fat liar too :tiffcackle:  what a pu$$y lmao

Cackle, and he got so offended when Shadow didn’t back him up and they didn’t talk for weeks :tiffcackle:

And then the stuff that followed that :tiffcackle:

tumblr_m4fxypgvyO1qd6v0do4_250.gif

Aw, thank you so much, y'all! I appreciate that so much.

My favorites here are @LostInAnImage, @BoyToySoldier, @Chaoscontrol, @ShowdownITZ, @Shadow., @cheri, @Lilith, @danny1994, @button, @CashmereCat, @Pedro Dantas@BrittonJeanSpears, @britisthecolor, @Spearsfan, @Margaery, @Dark.Knight, @Itachi@I Always Sing Live, and @Vixen.

LostInAnImage is very kind and very intelligent, and always adds a new and interesting perspective to conversations. BoyToySoldier, danny1994, and Pedro Dantas are all really, really good at knowing their music stuff, like the charts, the numbers, successes and failures of eras -- not just for Britney, but for pop and music in general. They're are also very nice, and equally very funny. cheri is an obvious music buff who knows her sh!t when it comes to many artists and genres, and you're sure to always learn new things when involved (or even just reading along) in conversations with her. Same with Lilith, who, though I've said this before, also shares my taste in movies, it seems like. Shadow is very sweet, and I was lucky enough to know her from another site before I started using Exhale more frequently. Also, all of their comments (meaning cheri's, Lilith's, Shadow's, danny1994's, and button's) can be totally flipping hilarious-- and spot on. BrittonJeanSpears is a Britney expert, so if there's anything about her you're confused or unsure of, he's the one to ask. (Same with BoyToySoldier and many of the other members mentioned here!) Chaoscontrol is my fellow Kesha stan here and is a really nice person, plus a great person to talk to. So is ShowdownITZ and britisthecolor-- who is also very sweet and thoughtful. Dark.Knight is hilarious, has the perfect gif for everything, and is great fun to talk to. I Always Sing Live is funny and I tend to agree with his opinion more often than not. CashmereCat and Vixen are easily my favorite mods here; Nina is hilarious, gets our disappointment with Britney and shares the same sentiment, and I always love seeing her comments in the threads. Vixen is far quieter, but every interaction I've had with her behind the scenes has been very friendly and helpful. She's very, very sweet!

Basically, everyone I've mentioned here is awesome, and why I keep coming back.

Also, small little shout out to @Cappycorn87, because as little as I tend to agree with Cappy, he/she is either the most dedicated troll in the world, or is someone who can stick to their guns, and that's admirable enough to me. Plus their threads are always entertaining as hell thanks to them and everyone else's reactions.

:kisses2all:

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

My favorites here are @LostInAnImage, @BoyToySoldier, @Chaoscontrol, @ShowdownITZ, @Shadow., @cheri, @Lilith, @danny1994, @button, @CashmereCat, @Pedro Dantas@BrittonJeanSpears, @britisthecolor, @Spearsfan, @Margaery, @Dark.Knight, @Itachi@I Always Sing Live, and @Vixen.

LostInAnImage is very kind and very intelligent, and always adds a new and interesting perspective to conversations. BoyToySoldier, danny1994, and Pedro Dantas are all really, really good at knowing their music stuff, like the charts, the numbers, successes and failures of eras -- not just for Britney, but for pop and music in general. They're are also very nice, and equally very funny. cheri is an obvious music buff who knows her sh!t when it comes to many artists and genres, and you're sure to always learn new things when involved (or even just reading along) in conversations with her. Same with Lilith, who, though I've said this before, also shares my taste in movies, it seems like. Shadow is very sweet, and I was lucky enough to know her from another site before I started using Exhale more frequently. Also, all of their comments (meaning cheri's, Lilith's, Shadow's, danny1994's, and button's) can be totally flipping hilarious-- and spot on. BrittonJeanSpears is a Britney expert, so if there's anything about her you're confused or unsure of, he's the one to ask. (Same with BoyToySoldier and many of the other members mentioned here!) Chaoscontrol is my fellow Kesha stan here and is a really nice person, plus a great person to talk to. So is ShowdownITZ and britisthecolor-- who is also very sweet and thoughtful. Dark.Knight is hilarious, has the perfect gif for everything, and is great fun to talk to. I Always Sing Live is funny and I tend to agree with his opinion more often than not. CashmereCat and Vixen are easily my favorite mods here; Nina is hilarious, gets our disappointment with Britney and shares the same sentiment, and I always love seeing her comments in the threads. Vixen is far quieter, but every interaction I've had with her behind the scenes has been very friendly and helpful. She's very, very sweet!

Also, small little shout out to @Cappycorn87, because as little as I tend to agree with Cappy, he/she is either the most dedicated troll in the world, or is someone who can stick to their guns, and that's admirable enough to me. Plus their threads are always entertaining as hell thanks to them and everyone else's reactions.

I feel so loved :kyliecry: thank you 

but really imagine this place without @Cappycorn87 :gross: he/she has given us some of the best moments, keep being delusional Cappy, we love you :uknowit:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I feel so loved :kyliecry: thank you 

but really imagine this place without @Cappycorn87 :gross: he/she has given us some of the best moments, keep being delusional Cappy, we love you :uknowit:

You're welcome! :hugs: 

And right? We'd be without so many iconic threads and moments. :hahaha:

43 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

BoyToySoldier, danny1994, and Pedro Dantas are all really, really good at knowing their music stuff, like the charts, the numbers, successes and failures of eras -- not just for Britney, but for pop and music in general. They're are also very nice, and equally very funny. 

Aww, thanks. :makeitrain:

34 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

31 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

And right? We'd be without so many iconic threads and moments. :hahaha:

Like him or not, he always gets a hit thread and keeps us entertained. :bigtime: We love you @Cappycorn87:kiss:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Just the opposite, he showed his true colors a few momths ago. Check this thread out, especially where he calls fucknfurter a pu$$y. Still hadn’t apologised :tiffcackle:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/748138-beyonce-presents-sir-and-rumi-for-the-first-time/&page=5

Omg I was gonna ask if there was a thread, I'll check it out after work. Got one more client till I get to leave! 

And thank you @fucknfurter for the kind words. I love that you're my fellow Kesha Stan here and hopefully we have many more albums to go crazy over :) 

29 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I'm so happy right now :crying1: 

You and these members are definitely on my favorites list too.You're all kind and nice people and i enjoy your posts very much :hugs: 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

giphy.gif

@Pedro Dantas @cheri @danny1994 @Shadow. @Chaoscontrol @Tetris @indyRS @Vessel. @ShowdownITZ @fucknfurter @Lilith @LostInAnImage @CashmereCat @button @DMVofficial@lustwecantcontrol

Some of the cool members I’ve interacted with a lot on here, I’m probably forgetting some users though. :yesokay:

Awe you're my fave!

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

:bigkiss:

@Pedro Dantas and @fucknfurter, ı am not saying this just because you mentioned me in this thread, ı really really love you too.:bigkiss:

and ı also love @LostInAnImage, @Lilith, @cheri, @Dark.Knight, @Shadow., @button, @danny1994, @BoyToySoldier, @The Greatest Show...

actually ı love most of the members but these are the ones that came to my mind first.ı love their attitude and thoughts.

-

ı wanna add @Spearsfan, @glitterfalls,  @STARTWINK , @HairFlipQueen , @CashmereCat and @BrittonJeanSpears too.and @belle, you are new here so ı don't know you but you seem like a nice person.

2 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

LostInAnImage is very kind and very intelligent, and always adds a new and interesting perspective to conversations.

tumblr_orm8px9ADD1wndc11o1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

@Pedro Dantas and @fucknfurter, ı am not saying this just because you mentioned me in this thread, ı really really love you too.:bigkiss:

and ı also love @LostInAnImage, @Lilith, @cheri, @Dark.Knight, @Shadow., @button, @danny1994, @BoyToySoldier, @The Greatest Show...

actually ı love most of the members but these are the ones that came to my mind first.ı love their attitude and thoughts.

proxy.php?code=9d802b0fe2fc18c991b0e0fef

I'm still somewhat of a newbie here so I'll go with the posters I enjoy reading the most.

One that I would qualify as Exhale friend would be @Chaoscontrol, we first bonded over our love for Man On the Moon and then thanks to him I discovered my 2017 favorite show The Good Place, and I always love reading what his point of view and recommandations, I can tell he has a heart of gold:kyliecry:

And then most members I absolutely love to read is @LostInAnImage I improved my vocabulary so much thanks to you, your writing is a delight and of course I love how you'll try to put things into perspective and see them from the point of a scientist. I love @BoyToySoldier's post for being informative and he sounds so mature how is you only 22?:surprisedney:

@Dark.Knight and @Pedro Dantas are very funny,  reading them you sure are in for a laugh!!

Also, I really like @Diamond Horse your threads are cool and you comes off as very genuine 

And @britmebaby_onemoretime for your awesome threads with all the Britney pics day to day, those were my favorite, love seeing her evolution and your dedication to these threads melted my heart away :crying2:

And @PokemonSpears for all his lenghty posts that helped me see Britney beyond the pop star, he has a very humane approach to Britney in his post without ever crossing ''Britard'' line, and that's a fine line to walk!

And @Brichney. I love all your threads I need more!!

And I love @Dripping For Britney and @Delicious Pork Chops thirsty posts,who can't relate to the feeling?:bang:

And @I Always Sing Live very funny , your status updates are everything:oknolol:

And there are so much more great posters on here, I think that's why Exhale is so much better than any other Brit Fandom ( yes Britney Universe Whatever looking at you :whitney:

Edit: Also wnat to add @falka, I don't always understand his post but when I do it's pure gold!!!

5 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

One that I would qualify as Exhale friend would be @Chaoscontrol, we first bonded over our love for Man On the Moon and then thanks to him I discovered my 2017 favorite show The Good Place, and I always love reading what his point of view and recommandations, I can tell he has a heart of gold:kyliecry:

Aww babe thank you :) so glad you love the show. I'm going crazy waiting for the next round of new episodes!:yesplease: