We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Dannii Minogue Illuminates In New Video For Sia-Penned Song “Galaxy”

Feel the electricity.

Feel the electricity.

Not everyone is brave enough to take on Taylor Swift today, but Dannii Minogue is up for the challenge. The Australian pop singer has a shiny new music video out today for her Sia-written song titled "Galaxy," a followup to 2015's "Summer of Love." She recalled having jitters when collaborating with the "Cheap Thrills" hitmaker. "Sending my version of the song to Sia was nerve-wrecking but she really liked it," Minogue said.

"Galaxy" is a sparkly pop gem that finds Minogue cooing over bubbly synths and a pulsating snare. The video is an illustrious affair of lights and glamor.

Like what you hear? Don't get used to it. Minogue says she'll be releasing music and performing sporadically because she doesn't "want to be a slave" to the industry. "I need everything to revolve around me having a life." Understandable.

Check out the "Galaxy" video below:

Thoughts on Minogue's new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

20 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

yeah - so cool she's got new stuff.

too bad the song is not the ultimate banger...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you on all accounts. Some songs can be "growers" if you listen to them enough but I'm not so sure it'll happen for "Galaxy". 

And can I add that I'm happy Dannii's even being mentioned anywhere? It just seems like Dannii's WAY under the radar for the most part. 

On 09/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, breatheheavy said:

Feel the electricity.

dannii-minogue-galaxy.jpg

Feel the electricity.

Not everyone is brave enough to take on Taylor Swift today, but Dannii Minogue is up for the challenge. The Australian pop singer has a shiny new music video out today for her Sia-written song titled "Galaxy," a followup to 2015's "Summer of Love." She recalled having jitters when collaborating with the "Cheap Thrills" hitmaker. "Sending my version of the song to Sia was nerve-wrecking but she really liked it," Minogue said.

"Galaxy" is a sparkly pop gem that finds Minogue cooing over bubbly synths and a pulsating snare. The video is an illustrious affair of lights and glamor.

Like what you hear? Don't get used to it. Minogue says she'll be releasing music and performing sporadically because she doesn't "want to be a slave" to the industry. "I need everything to revolve around me having a life." Understandable.

Check out the "Galaxy" video below:

Thoughts on Minogue's new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

It's a fucking awful song and the video is cheap as f**k also. 

Shame because 15 years ago Dannii had some great songs Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling, Who Do You Love Now, I Begin To Wonder.... 

Sia is the Beyonce of song writing - so overrated :bichpls: