We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Get Ready For Pink’s “Most Daring Performance To Date” At The AMAs

High flying.

Pink's upcoming performance at the American Music Awards will be a spectacle.

The pop star made the big announcement today (Nov. 9) that she will take the stage at the AMAs on Nov. 19.

She promises it will be her "most daring performance to date," and that's a huge promise; the singer is known for her high-flying aerial stunts and silk work.

I can't imagine what she's got up her sleeve, or what song she plans on performing on Beautiful Trauma, but it ought to be very exciting.

What do YOU think Pink will do? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

4 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

one trick pony

She is an amazing singer, can dance, can do acrobatics, plays instruments,  puts together cohesive shows with beautiful stages and fitting costumes and interacts with her audience. if she is a one trick pony what does that make Britney??

1 hour ago, Danishfan said:

Don't act like you don't wish, this was Britney. At least pink is actually doing something other than touching her hair and bending her knees.  Pink truly cares about making her performances the best she can make it. Don't forget she's also singing live while "swinging on a rope".

you are delusional

this

l0MYuodAhKbfasVmE.gifXu0cCk.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

ist better than this duuuh

pink-performing-acrobatics.gif55e47faf1400002e002e47b3.gif?ops=scalefigiphy.gifgiphy.gif

On 11/10/2017 at 7:03 AM, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

one trick pony

If that's so, what is Britney than?

She never had innovative music,she's been releasing generic pop music and jumping on trends for the last 10 years,there is no artistic growth and she's been lipsyincing since her debut. Not just that she's been "dancing" like a dead rat on stage for the last 10 years...:bang:

On 10/11/2017 at 4:49 AM, Danishfan said:

Don't act like you don't wish, this was Britney. At least pink is actually doing something other than touching her hair and bending her knees.  Pink truly cares about making her performances the best she can make it. Don't forget she's also singing live while "swinging on a rope".

And why did you have to bring Britney into this? nobody was talking about her in this thread, and people are tired of the acrobatic sh!t, so :whitney:

On 10/11/2017 at 6:20 AM, The Greatest Show said:

you are delusional

this

l0MYuodAhKbfasVmE.gifXu0cCk.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

ist better than this duuuh

pink-performing-acrobatics.gif55e47faf1400002e002e47b3.gif?ops=scalefigiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Aren't you a Xtina fan? still better than any Xtina tour performance in the last 10 years, oh  wait , her last tour was in 2007 because nobody wants to pay sh!t to see her live, girl can't even sell a theater, even Jlo can:tiffcackle:

39 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Aren't you a Xtina fan? still better than any Xtina tour performance in the last 10 years, oh  wait , her last tour was in 2007 because nobody wants to pay sh!t to see her live, girl can't even sell a theater, even Jlo can:tiffcackle:

tenor.gif?itemid=9641527

I love it when people just bring up Chrisitna because they know Im a fan... it just porves that you are desperate and dont have any valid arguments.  "sh!t dont have anything good to say... maybe she will be insulted or upset when I insult someone she likes"

Honey I drag both Britney and Christina on a regular basis. I dont give a f**k about your lame ass opinion.