We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Just FYI Lady Gaga Is Back In The Recording Studio With DJ White Shadow Today

Recommended Posts

On 9/11/2017 at 5:08 PM, somnambulist said:

Comparing The Cure to Pretty Girls is stupid because while Pretty Girls peaked higher, The Cure has double the sales. The Cure is almost gold (over 400,000 in sales) in the US with literally no promo, music video, performances, etc.

It wasn't a "massive hit" but had it been promoted it would have been a decent sized one. 

"The success of the tour is only thanks to the superbowl" -- yeah because when the Black Eyed Peas did the Superbowl, they were selling out stadiums huh? GTFOH  :tiffcackle:

Then why the artpop ball was not selling that well in 2013, Gaga is touring arenas, not stadiums to beging with, it's thanks to the superbowl that this tour is selling that well, believe or not, I don't care what you think, GTFOH and never quote me again :whitney: and people above said that the cure was a massive hit, since when 400k in sales is great for a hit? :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Then why the artpop ball was not selling that well in 2013, Gaga is touring arenas, not stadiums to beging with, it's thanks to the superbowl that this tour is selling that well, believe or not, I don't care what you think, GTFOH and never quote me again :whitney: and people above said that the cure was a massive hit, since when 400k in sales is great for a hit? :tiffcackle:

Bullshit. BEP tried the same thing and their tour flopped. Being in the SB doesn't guarantee good ticket sales. A good touring reputation does. The SB is just good promo. No one is forced to go to her show if they watch her SB performance. And she is touring both ballparks and arenas in the Joanne Tour, with excellent ticket sales for both.

And the ARTPOP Ball, apart from 4 or 5 dates, had very good attendance. Didn't gross as much as her previous tours, but it wasn't this huge ass flop ya'll claim it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2017 at 11:15 AM, Tampa Life said:

It broke through the top 10 via itunes and remained there for weeks with NO promo, NO selling sex, NO shade. I consider that a hit.

You have such low standards for what it means to have a Massive Hit than when the song peaked at 39 on Billboard 100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Born2Die said:

You have such low standards for what it means to have a Massive Hit than when the song peaked at 39 on Billboard 100.

I love how I stated a fact about her itunes run and lack of promo just to be ganged up on for having a perspective. I heard that song play in department stores, radio, and iheart radio pretty heavily during its run. Not a subjective topic, but truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2017 at 6:01 AM, ChosenSparkles said:

That’s what we call an artist. She does what she wants! If she didn’t feel like making a pure pop dance album, so be it! She still won with Joanne! And I can’t wait to see what she has in stores for LG6

Joanne flopped, dear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Joanne flopped, dear.

Where? 2 million copies WW when you add SPS since its beginning

Platinum in US and many other certifications, #1 on the BB200 with 201k copies with no major hits

I wish Glory had flopped like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 3:29 PM, ChosenSparkles said:

Where? 2 million copies WW when you add SPS since its beginning

Platinum in US and many other certifications, #1 on the BB200 with 201k copies with no major hits

I wish Glory had flopped like this

Both were flops. Glory just flopped harder. Neither one will be remembered in the long run.... except for their brutal floppage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.