We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Daveh422

Andrew Jenks podcast about Britney is Fantastic

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/what-really-happened/id1289993673?mt=2&i=1000394556256

Has anyone else heard this yet ? 

This dude is for sure not a Britney Stan an he really seems to hit on all the topic we care about  as it pertains to her life personally and with the media how the media record executive general public pick her up our spinner out when she needed help.

This was a really good listen   :cigney:

Check it out an let me know what y’all think 

Listened at work today, wana cry because sometimes I forget about everything she’s gone through. That bit about how she’s making money for others makes me sad. So much more understanding why she does what she does on that piece of me stage.

but you know what, we should be happy she comes from a family that loves her. Despite what everyone thinks, I feel Britney is blessed.

6 hours ago, falka said:

I'm in the middle of it now, Idk if facts are all into right places tho.
So far not bad thing. :squintney:

Yeah I️ caught a few dumb things like how he said she beat up Kevin’s car wit a bat :giggleney: but how he’s seeing the bad that was done and pushed on her it’s really good 

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Listened at work today, wana cry because sometimes I forget about everything she’s gone through. That bit about how she’s making money for others makes me sad. So much more understanding why she does what she does on that piece of me stage.

but you know what, we should be happy she comes from a family that loves her. Despite what everyone thinks, I feel Britney is blessed.

What made me sad was that part about someone saying she was a child who only wanted to make adults happy an do what they say, makes me feel for her.. 

also that PIG who wrote that rolling stone an called her swamp thing :ponderney: she really didn’t sound Remorseful to me

3 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

What made me sad was that part about someone saying she was a child who only wanted to make adults happy an do what they say, makes me feel for her.. 

also that PIG who wrote that rolling stone an called her swamp thing :ponderney: she really didn’t sound Remorseful to me

i know :(

and don't get me started on that woman. I can't