We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

mikeh

Britney appears in new music video for Brazil's LGBT community - "IGUAL"

Queen of gays, this video makes me feel special, I scape of my country for the high level of hate crimes and threats against me for my sexual orientation... now I live as a refugees on uk, I know in a better place, and I can be myself here 

Thanks Brit for support this campaign

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Queen of gays, this video makes me feel special, I scape of my country for the high level of hate crimes and threats against me for my sexual orientation... now I live as a refugees on uk, I know in a better place, and I can be myself here 

Thanks Brit for support this campaign

:bigkiss: lots of love for you <3

I absolutely had no idea about Brazil and all this horrible situation.I'm in shock right now.I'm trying really hard not to cry.It's like something is sitting on my chest.

I'm so glad all these powerful,famous people are on this.Everyone should do whatever they can do.If you can change only 1 person's mind or at least make them softer about it,it means things will be better in the future.Never ever forget that.