We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Goku

My Only Wish (This F*cking Year) dear Larry...

Britney, and you Lizard Face Larry:

tenor.gif?itemid=8878451

My Only wish it's overplayed and huge in my country every f*cking year, in every f*cking shopping mall, in every f*cking gay ass.

It's almost a classic, but without a good music video, the song can't have the push on the charts.

The video of The Skinny Legend Mariah have 300 millions of views and it's from 1994' :orangu:

The song is #66 right now on itunes US, in 3 weeks will be #10 bookmark me :orangu:

this (ugly) fan made have 31 millions of views (Flopfume only 33 on her VEVO and they spended money for that sh!t for that) :lemmetellu:

I want a videoclip directed by Nigel D!ck (director of OIDIA, Sometimes, BOMT, Crazy)

Imagine Britney having fun in the snow with the kids, hannah and the other doggy bitches under her christmas tree.

larry with a hat of santa claus, gretchen doing some random dance break in the middle (swish swish flop wishes)

2r2yfll.jpg

HER TEAM IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF FLOP LAZY UNPROFESSIONAL BITCHES

gret.gif

Is it really big in your country?? I mean, I have heard it a couple of times but it's not like it's a classic Xmas song :idkney:

And yes, a MV for My only wish would be as sweet as sugar :giggleney:

Had it been released at the actual time the song was released it could have been an average Xmas classic song by now :verycool:

No, no, she needs something in the style of those old musical movies, and it has to have two sets, one with everything in red and white, and another one with red, white, green and blue, like this color scheme

dd2d135d12896d33c2e49ed9951807d3--red-ch

all the dancers would be dressed up as those gnomes that help Santa or however they're called, there would be a big ass Christmas tree in the middle with two stairs to each side, where all the dancers would be, doing the choreo, and Britney would only have to go from one place to another, and by the end she would get her hunky man from a giant gift box. Everything has to be SO cheesy

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Is it really big in your country?? I mean, I have heard it a couple of times but it's not like it's a classic Xmas song :idkney:

Had it been released at the actual time the song was released it could have been an average Xmas classic song by now :verycool:

Surprisingly, I hear that song a lot in Mexico too around this time of the year, but I actually never heard it back in the early 2000's. It's been from around 2010 onward

12 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It’s a contemporary classic Xmas song.

30 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

it's one of the most played christmas songs here :orangu:

italian music sucks especially pop music (italians are obsessed and stucked with power ballads and sh!t like that)

at least Glory debuted #1 here  :unbelievableney:

45 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

I am deceased at the number of views this blurry potato video has. Get that Vevo certification :hahaha:

i hate that random blonde bitch in the video, get out of my iconic song hoe :orangu:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Surprisingly, I hear that song a lot in Mexico too around this time of the year, but I actually never heard it back in the early 2000's. It's been from around 2010 onward

I have also heard it here in Mexico but ofc not as much as other actual Xmas classics like jingle bells, all I want for Christmas, and so on. Last time i heard it at Walmart :verycool:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It’s a contemporary classic Xmas song.

It just needs to be pushed with a commercial or an official mv. 

Im surprised she hasn't released a Christmas fantasy perfume so she can use it to promote it. 

Sadly at this point a video with her actually in it would be weird because the song is 17 years old so it just wouldn't make sense but an official lyric video with maybe a cartoon version of Britney made to look like a classic Christmas movie would be cute! 

Some year she doesn't have an album out, I would love for her to drop a Christmas EP, with My Only Wish re-released as a bonus track on it and a remix of the song! Side note....I want a Britney version of Santa Baby so so bad!