We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry Filmed A Music Video For Her Fourth ‘Witness’ Single

4 hours ago, tsss said:

it's good to be her fan, she's still trying

we only get 2 videos now :flawlessbye:

Katy is more embarrassing than Britney though (I know I had to re-think that too). At least Britney isn't dragged by black twitter every other day for being racist. Katy's racist appropriation is still haunting her. I'm kinda glad her career is over though since she's nothing special.

9 hours ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Katy is more embarrassing than Britney though (I know I had to re-think that too). At least Britney isn't dragged by black twitter every other day for being racist. Katy's racist appropriation is still haunting her. I'm kinda glad her career is over though since she's nothing special.

Don't forget homophobic, You are so gay was her buzz single and after that she went in with I Kissed A Girl and used it for attention and how her parents are praising the bible and sh!t.

I think it's karma, i mean after her Britneycomments and racist jokes, it all comes back and it shows that she's really not that interesting.

She should thank Dr. Luke like everyday, it gave her the pop moment, but it's bubblegum and without any substance, she tried it way too hard on Witness.

Who is choosing the singles this era? :jackk: Witness and Déjà Vu are miles better and have more streams on YT as well when compared to HHH. :umsaywhat:

Witness has some really, really bad tracks, but songs like Witness, Déjà Vu (without the "Chinese water torture" line), Roulette and Tsunami are exactly what Katy Perry should be doing in 2017. :howiroll: I feel like the GP would be here for stuff like that. They're still very on-trend (as you'd expect from Katy Perry), but they're more grown-up than her previous singles (like Roar, TIHWD, Birthday, etc.). The people who listened to California Gurls and TGIF aren't 11 anymore and the music scene has changed a lot in these last two years.

She needs to get her sh!t together and work hard if she wants to stop flopping. :anxiety: Grow her hair, leave Max's dated ass, get some good producers and stop being cringeworthy. It's time for her to stop being "2012" and get in with the times. Songs like CTTR and BA - childish pop, in other words - aren't the tea nowadays. :cleancache:

I don't rule out a comeback from her entirely, but if she pulls a Lotus for the next era, she'll be pretty much over. :nyschool:

5 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Who is choosing the singles this era? :jackk: Witness and Déjà Vu are miles better and have more streams on YT as well when compared to HHH. :umsaywhat:

Witness has some really, really bad tracks, but songs like Witness, Déjà Vu (without the "Chinese water torture" line), Roulette and Tsunami are exactly what Katy Perry should be doing in 2017. :howiroll: I feel like the GP would be here for stuff like that. They're still very on-trend (as you'd expect from Katy Perry), but they're more grown-up than her previous singles (like Roar, TIHWD, Birthday, etc.). The people who listened to California Gurls and TGIF aren't 11 anymore and the music scene has changed a lot in these last two years.

She needs to get her sh!t together and work hard if she wants to stop flopping. :anxiety: Grow her hair, leave Max's dated ass, get some good producers and stop being cringeworthy. It's time for her to stop being "2012" and get in with the times. Songs like CTTR and BA - childish pop, in other words - aren't the tea nowadays. :cleancache:

I don't rule out a comeback from her entirely, but if she pulls a Lotus for the next era, she'll be pretty much over. :nyschool:

HHH is Katy's favorite song. She has trash taste. This era tanking is nobody's fault but her own. :bang:

She should’ve just let it be, start growing her hair back and working on a “General Public Friendly” album to release next year. Just let people forget about this era and move on. 

The problem with the album is it is a jumbled mess. It should’ve been a 10 track album. There are some strong tracks, but they are push aside in between garbage demo sounding tracks. The album is far too long. To have a long album, the tracks have to stand out and be strong. Plus the singles released confuse me. Bon Appetit totally went against EVERYTHING she said this album was going to be about.

I hope the next single is not HHH. It’s catchy, but it’s soooooo cringeworthy. “You think that I’m a little b-ah-bee, you think that I’m a little fab-ree-shaaay”..... eghhhh

On 07/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, MX3 said:

ugh Katy Perry can release 4 singles off a shitty album, and glory only got two. OH THE HUMANITTTYYYY

Britney probably scrapped the release of anymore singles or the record label chose not to release anymore since she wouldn't promote. A lot albums did worse then Glory but still got more than two singles.