We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry Filmed A Music Video For Her Fourth ‘Witness’ Single

What could it be?

Katy Perry readies a new Witness visual.

Taylor Swift might be the center of attention this holiday season, but Perry still has a few tricks up her sleeve. The pop star has another high-budget video in the works for her next Witness single.

The singer teased a Marie Antoinette-inspired lewk this week.

Katy Kats believe Perry rented out a luxurious mansion for the video (see below). According to them (fans are never wrong), it costs $500K per month to rent for a production. Joseph Kahn who?

I'm very curious as to what song Katy has selected to soundtrack her American Idol era. Word on the street is that the video is for "Hey Hey Hey," but personally I'm pulling for "Power" or "Déjà Vu." The selection matters; Witness sales are dead in the water – hopefully a new video can breathe some life back into it.

Thoughts on Perry's video theme? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I've heard Pendulum on the radio a couple of times. Maybe that's the single? 

Also, Save As Draft was a frequent player on the radio about a month ago. I honestly thought it was the next single it played so much.

1 hour ago, Knox said:

Like not even to be shady but there was a third single? I honestly had no idea she did anything after swish swish or whatever it was called. Was that the third? I only remember it and the terrible first single. 

Swish Swish was the first single - it just didn't get a video until like 4 months later (wtf?). The singles were 1. Chained to the Rhythm, 2. Bon Apetit, 3. Swish Swish.

I don't blame you for not remembering because they all sucked.

She better be filming the music video for the lead single of her next album because Shitness is dead... literally deceased. No one is here for it and no one is checking for her anymore.

This is probably just promo for her stint on American Idol, and she's going to need all the help she can get because that show is also dead in the water.

What the f**k happened to Save As Draft being single 4? A historical video like this wouldn’t be for that song. It’s the only song from the album I like.