We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

It Appears Taylor Swift’s ‘Reputation’ Tracklist Has Hit The Net

Executive producer.

The physical artwork of Taylor's forthcoming record is online several days ahead of schedule.

This could mean the music leaks rather soon, which is unfortunate, but expected for one the most-anticipated releases of the year.

With the leak comes the album track list. If we are to believe it is true, and it does appear so, Swift features Ed Sheeran and Future on a song titled "End Game." It also has songs titled “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things,” “Don’t Blame Me” and “Getaway Car.”

Swift is credited as the executive producer on the new album. Jack Antonoff, Max Martin and Shellback are credited as producers.

StereoGum.com posted the leaked art, but I am too terrified of Taylor Nation to link you to or share it. They are combing through Twitter and Instagram and literally shutting down accounts who post it. No thanks.

We'll get the album on Thursday if it doesn't surface before then. For now, this tracklist should tie you over:

Tracklist:
01 “…Ready For It?”
02 “End Game” (Feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)
03 “I Did Something Bad”
04 “Don’t Blame Me”
05 “Delicate”
06 “Look What You Made Me Do”
07 “So It Goes…”
08 “Gorgeous”
09 “Getaway Car”
10 “King Of My Heart”
11 “Dancing With Our Hands Tied”
12 “Dress”
13 “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things”
14 “Call It What You Want”
15 “New Year’s Day”

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

9 minutes ago, alain0227 said:

QH17TV.jpg

LR17vs.jpg

I don't know why but this makes me happy in a certain way:myjam:

You CANNOT copywrite a title..... so just titles of the songs would not justify him getting suspended?  

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You CANNOT copywrite a title..... so just titles of the songs would not justify him getting suspended?  

He post a photo of back cover of the album

1 hour ago, alain0227 said:

QH17TV.jpg

LR17vs.jpg

I don't know why but this makes me happy in a certain way:myjam:

How immature, sorry it's just a tracklist and gives her album the moment, i hate stupid recordlabels like that.