We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Sia Posted A Photo Of Her Butt Onto Twitter

Sia kicks ass.

Sia kicks ass.

Well this is an interesting turn of events. Sia was photographed by a paparazzi agency completely naked without her knowledge or consent at some point. The paps are shopping the images around, and the singer caught wind of it. Instead of sending the legal hounds on em, she ruined the image's worth but releasing it onto Twitter for free. At the time of posting, the Tweet had 116,842 Retweets and 375,621 likes.

"Someone is apparently trying to sell naked photos of me to my fans. Save your money, here it is for free," she said. Sia also threw in the title of her forthcoming holiday album, Everyday is Christmas, out Nov. 17. Smart!

While I have you, listen to Sia's new Christmas song, "Santa's Coming For Us," here.

Thoughts on Sia's boss move? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

5 hours ago, Brichney. said:

You're supposed to respect your body and self and not show the world your private parts. 

A paparazzi tried to sell it to her fans, i think she did the right thing here.

:lemmetellu:

9 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Whatever happened to class? Trash. :girlwhat:

This is taking control of the situation before it gets messy. It's not like she was peeing on the balcony, its her butt :tiffcackle:

Ms. Chandelier is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal