Jump to content


Mc54

Setlist Ideas for 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

Pending she gets new music done, or just decides to continue a Vegas run, etc. etc - I was trying to put a setlist together compiling her newer/older stuff, but really freshen up the idea of a catalogue show/new/old goodies. What do you guys think?

 

Act 1:

Invitation
Breathe On Me
Make Me

Act 2:
If I'm Dancing
I Wanna Go
Up N' Down
3

Act 3:
Everytime
He About to Lose Me
Liar

Act 4:
Gimme More
Piece of Me/Break The Ice (Medley)
If U Seek Amy

Act 5:
I'm A Slave 4 U
Freakshow (Interaction)
Boys (Remix)

Act 6:
Oops!/BOMT (Dance Remix Medley)
Circus
Do You Wanna Come Over?
Womanizer

Act 7:
Till The World Enda
Hold It Against Me
Toxic

(encore)
 

Work Bitch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Act 1

Spoiler

Do You Wanna Come Over
If I’m Dancing (w/ snippets of Amnesia)
Toy Soldier
Perfume/ Just Luv Me

0218-britney-spears-video-041.jpg08966d671e653a140bd1fca9a5377c7c.jpg

Act 2

Spoiler

Man On The Moon
And Then We Kiss/ I’m A Slave 4 U
Love Me Down
Toxic

5869343.png?404

Act 3

Spoiler

Radar
Gimme More/ Break The Ice/ Piece Of Me
Slumber Party

till_the_world_ends_jacket__23886_std.jpg

Act 5

Spoiler

Hold On Tight
When I Found You

brit_dress.jpg?format=1500wGettyImages-74703889.jpg

Act 6

Spoiler

Womanizer
Liar
Criminal

5d9c49cce33fcf83bc3fdb4b6e9928da--britney-spears-mix.jpg

Act 7

Spoiler

Just Like Me (w/ snippets of He About To Lose Me)
Change Your Mind
Better

58747cc68c0d5fb2168fb37799b6158e.jpg

Act 8

Spoiler

I Wanna Go
Work Bitch/ Till The World Ends

orig-13909861.jpg

Encore

Spoiler

Make Me

6e11d7f818df64c96e80f9c48906924a.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, storm said:

I love how well it's put together but it's missing quite a bit of her older catalogue including Toxic, how does one forget Toxic?

holy crap, i'm an ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd probably end it with Toxic before "Work Bitch" -- i fixed it.

I tried to include more of the forgotten hits ("HIAM", "3") - both #1's she just seems to wanna ignore.

I dropped "Crazy" just because it feels kinda tired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

I'd probably end it with Toxic before "Work Bitch" -- i fixed it.

I tried to include more of the forgotten hits ("HIAM", "3") - both #1's she just seems to wanna ignore.

I dropped "Crazy" just because it feels kinda tired.

I wish she performed HIAM more because I absolutely love that song!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Act 1

Invitation - FLAWLESS intro song, she appears in a bejewled jacket and takes it off, showing a bejewled, revealing and expensively designed bodysuit :urite:

Make Me...
Clumsy (it's a good song and it WILL get the audience and GP jumping :mattafact:)

 

Act 2
Coupure Electrique interlude and Britney walks onstage slowly with her dancers during the song :otears:

My Prerogative
Do Somethin'
I've Just Begun (Havin' My Fun) 

 

Act 3

Ooh Ooh Baby 
Circus, LIVE acapella of chorus at the beginning before the song starts :urite:
Costume change onstage for the audience to see, going from glam to freaky 

Freakshow
Hot As Ice

Act 4

Gasoline
Do You Wanna Come Over?/Love Me Down - instrumental dance break

I've ran out of ideas :idkney:

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I'm so fucking tired of Vegas and of this whole "Greatest Hits" fucking thing that I'd love her doing something really different.
9-10 songs from a new record + 7-8 of her old catalogue.
Baby One More Time, Toxic, Everytime, Gimme More, Womanizer, Criminal (since she's never performed it yet), Slave and I would be ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mc54 said:

Pending she gets new music done, or just decides to continue a Vegas run, etc. etc - I was trying to put a setlist together compiling her newer/older stuff, but really freshen up the idea of a catalogue show/new/old goodies. What do you guys think?

 

Act 1:

Invitation
Breathe On Me
Make Me

Act 2:
If I'm Dancing
I Wanna Go
Up N' Down
3

Act 3:
Everytime
He About to Lose Me
Liar

Act 4:
Gimme More
Piece of Me/Break The Ice (Medley)
If U Seek Amy

Act 5:
I'm A Slave 4 U
Freakshow (Interaction)
Boys (Remix)

Act 6:
Oops!/BOMT (Dance Remix Medley)
Circus
Do You Wanna Come Over?
Womanizer

Act 7:
Till The World Enda
Hold It Against Me
Toxic

(encore)
 

Work Bitch

 

Well, this setlist it's gonna make me cum at Act 1 :whitney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the songs should go in a chronological order to reflect her career since it's going to be her 20th anniversary, starting off with innocent bombney wearing conservative outfits and then gets sluttier and more provocative with each following era as the show progresses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

I think the songs should go in a chronological order to reflect her career since it's going to be her 20th anniversary, starting off with innocent bombney wearing conservative outfits and then gets sluttier and more provocative with each following era as the show progresses.

I love this idea! 

Act 1:

Baby One More Time

You Drive Me) Crazy 

Born To Make You Happy (Live)

Sometimes (Interlude)

Act 2: 

Oops!... I Did It Again / Stronger (Medley)

What U See (Is What U Get)

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (Live)

Lucky (Interlude)

Act 3:

I'm A Slave 4 U

Overprotected / Lonely (Medley)

I Love Rock N' Roll

Boys (Interlude)

Act 4:

Me Against The Music

Toxic

Everytime (Live)

Do Somethin'

My Prerogative (Interlude)

Act 5:

Gimme More

Piece Of Me / Break the Ice (Medley)

Freakshow

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) (Interlude)

Act 6: 

Womanizer

Circus 

If U Seek Amy

Shattered Glass

Kill The Lights (Interlude)

Act 7:

3 / Hold It Against Me (Medley)

Inside Out

Till The World Ends

I Wanna Go (Interlude)

Act 8: 

Work Bitch

Perfume (Live)

Alien (Interlude)

Act 9:

Make Me... (Live)

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Slumber Party / Better (Medley)

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

 

I don't like how it ends without a huge dancing song but I wasn't sure what to do and the fact that it's a 29 song show

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×