We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Herumbra

She's getting her fire back again!

On 11/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Now all she needs to do is be like that for the whole show and for every show.

No, she needs to be like that for the entirety of her next era. Put an end to this damn residency. I saw it, loved it, glad it happened, but it's time for it to finally end.

21 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Basically.

i get so distracted by this dated-neon.lights/theme... like seriously this has nothing to do with DYWCO rhythm or lyrics... the choreo is OK but the rest is just out of place in my opinion. 

maybe i'm overreacting but i was expecting something more to this great song since the beginning. it's my fav from Glory. oh well.

Just now, Maryy said:

i get so distracted by this dated-neon.lights/theme... like seriously this has nothing to do with DYWCO rhythm or lyrics... the choreo is OK but the rest is just out of place in my opinion. 

maybe i'm overreacting but i was expecting something more to this great song since the beginning. it's my fav from Glory. oh well.

I actually love the backdrop and the set design. I just wish the costumes were better. The dancers look cheap.

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I actually love the backdrop and the set design. I just wish the costumes were better. The dancers look cheap.

The only performance where brits outfit is better than her dancers :orangu:

It is great indeed, and it is a shame that some people prefer to focus ONLY in negative things and don't get to enjoy it. We all expect more from Britney in the future (live singing, for example), but we have to give her credit when it is due, and she has also been giving us GREAT dancing moments like this since 2016. Not even in my wildest dreams could I see Britney in 2011 dancing and looking like she does since POM 2.0. Keep up the good work, Britney!

On 11/7/2017 at 5:52 AM, Alex_1991 said:

You're right about breathe on me and gimme ore. I would add the current break the ice (she's slaying during last leg)

I would say the Glory tracks too and TOMH. The rest is abysmal

23 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Two butt wipes, a bend, fixing her hair and making another "shocked" face is "getting her fire back"? 

%26page=2&title=2017:%20The%20dryest%20B

Fire refers to energy and attitude, nobody is talking about the quality of the choreo. Go suck your elbow. :outwithit:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where is the energy? Where is the ATTITUDE? And bitch, suck my elbow? That is such a weak insult. :wyd:

Nobody was insulting you, I am not in high school. :donewithit: Not gonna argue with you :BBMAney: