We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello’s “Havana” Just Hit No. 2 On The Hot 100

2 hours ago, SuperstarKED said:

Good for her. Havana is one of my favorite songs now. I wish she'd release a version without Young Thug though. 

I feel like this is Karma for 5H, they acted like mean girls toward Camilla when she left and their song/album flopped, and Camilla now has a bigger solo hit than she ever had in 5H, good for her. This should be a lesson to the other girls.

For one im guessing you not a fifth harmony fan the girls never act mean towards Camilla she was working on her solo album without telling the girls missing meetings and didn't even wanna take pics with the girls at events (Google all this)  im happy and i like the song but act like she acts innocence this is her only one song that hit #1 lets see if she get two or more top 10 hits 

2 hours ago, Britneyriri said:

For one im guessing you not a fifth harmony fan the girls never act mean towards Camilla she was working on her solo album without telling the girls missing meetings and didn't even wanna take pics with the girls at events (Google all this)  im happy and i like the song but act like she acts innocence this is her only one song that hit #1 lets see if she get two or more top 10 hits 

I'm gonna stan this song and I don't hate her anymore. But, she was really cold towards the other girls when i met them before.

5 hours ago, SuperstarKED said:

Good for her. Havana is one of my favorite songs now. I wish she'd release a version without Young Thug though. 

I feel like this is Karma for 5H, they acted like mean girls toward Camilla when she left and their song/album flopped, and Camilla now has a bigger solo hit than she ever had in 5H, good for her. This should be a lesson to the other girls.

They just might to push it to #1 and probably an all Spanish mix with a popular Latin singer/rapper

12 hours ago, SuperstarKED said:

there's this. I guess it's official cause it has a different verse but idk for sure

Now that she is near one ppl on here are liking her when she has been nothing but trashed until now? This isn't for everyone, I know some liked her.

Anyways she hasn't release a bad song yet. Congrats 

I'm really happy to hear about the song's success! I liked it since my first listen (and preferred it over OMG). She seems like a sweet person and I hope she has continued success. Here's hoping the song goes number 1 and she gets another hit soon! :)