Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello’s “Havana” Just Hit No. 2 On The Hot 100

This is a very big deal.

This is a very big deal.

Camila Cabello's Pharrell-produced single "Havana" just peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is currently the No. 1 song on iTunes. This is Camila's highest charting position of her entire career, including her time with Fifth Harmony. The recently-released music video helped the track jump 5-3 on Digital Song Sales (47,000, up 12 percent); 7-4 on Streaming Songs (32.3 million, up 32 percent); and 26-17 on Radio Songs (61 million, up 28 percent), Billboard reports.

This is exceptionally great news for Camila. Taking the risk to leave Fifth Harmony and pursue a solo career was extremely risky, but clearly her artistic efforts are paying off.

Can she snatch the No. 1 away from Post Malone next week? Stay tuned...

Thoughts on Camila's new position? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Good for her. Havana is one of my favorite songs now. I wish she'd release a version without Young Thug though. 

I feel like this is Karma for 5H, they acted like mean girls toward Camilla when she left and their song/album flopped, and Camilla now has a bigger solo hit than she ever had in 5H, good for her. This should be a lesson to the other girls.