We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello’s “Havana” Just Hit No. 2 On The Hot 100

This is a very big deal.

This is a very big deal.

Camila Cabello's Pharrell-produced single "Havana" just peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is currently the No. 1 song on iTunes. This is Camila's highest charting position of her entire career, including her time with Fifth Harmony. The recently-released music video helped the track jump 5-3 on Digital Song Sales (47,000, up 12 percent); 7-4 on Streaming Songs (32.3 million, up 32 percent); and 26-17 on Radio Songs (61 million, up 28 percent), Billboard reports.

This is exceptionally great news for Camila. Taking the risk to leave Fifth Harmony and pursue a solo career was extremely risky, but clearly her artistic efforts are paying off.

Can she snatch the No. 1 away from Post Malone next week? Stay tuned...

Thoughts on Camila's new position? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I liked it from the start it's a really good song (although it would fit Christina better)  but after hearing it on the radio fifty kabillion times I kinda got sick of it 

I like this song, let it happen, (even though towards the beginning of the song i always begin to sing Selena's same old love) :giggleney:

And if this songs goes number 1, she's officially the Beyonce from fifth Harmony (Impact wise) :rihstare:

Good for her. Havana is one of my favorite songs now. I wish she'd release a version without Young Thug though. 

I feel like this is Karma for 5H, they acted like mean girls toward Camilla when she left and their song/album flopped, and Camilla now has a bigger solo hit than she ever had in 5H, good for her. This should be a lesson to the other girls.