We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

Current Favorite Song, Very Like, Much Timeless, Such Amazing

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Obsessed. After a 15-year-long career, I feel like she's finally found herself with her new album, and this track specifically. The lyrics and vocals are just... everything. Otherworldly. :kyliecry:

OMG love this song:otears: and also the whole album. One of the best albums of 2017.:flawlessbye:

55 minutes ago, Touch of my foot said:

OMG love this song:otears: and also the whole album. One of the best albums of 2017.:flawlessbye:

Yes! :letitburn: It's the best female pop album of this year, IMO. What are your favorite songs? Other than "I Don't Think About You," I really love "Would You Call That Love" and "Medicine." But the whole album is great honestly, it really doesn't have any fillers at all. And I love how she's serving 90's era Whitney and Mariah, but current, so nothing sounds dated. 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yes! :letitburn: It's the best female pop album of this year, IMO. What are your favorite songs? Other than "I Don't Think About You," I really love "Would You Call That Love" and "Medicine." But the whole album is great honestly, it really doesn't have any fillers at all. And I love how she's serving 90's era Whitney and Mariah, but current, so nothing sounds dated. 

:unbelievableney: Medicine, Didn’t I, Heat, Love So Soft and Move You are my favourites. And yes the production and the beat sounds current yet like sounds reminiscent of the 90s:urite:. Somewhat like what Bruno Mars did in 24K Magic with the 80s sound.:bop: