We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diamond Horse

Where the heck is britneybbhmm?

On 04/11/2017 at 4:39 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

How can you not know about the most iconic thread of 2017? :nocomprende:

Seriously, someone needs to WebArchive it so future Exhalers will not forget about the iconic expose. :lemmetellu:

This exposure isnt as iconic as lostpainting being exposed as a pedophile

Pretty sure he's @bbmm and only two of y'all have even noticed, lmfao. He's been posting randomly every so often for months and everyone just... never sees him: until yesterday, when two people finally noticed him.

1 hour ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

This exposure isnt as iconic as lostpainting being exposed as a pedophile

:nocomprende:

Can you link me to the thread?

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

:nocomprende:

Can you link me to the thread?

Unfortunately, I cannot.  It's either been deleted, or hidden.  They hide older threads now to prevent Exhale from crashing when there is high traffic (at least from my understanding). 

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

When was that?

A while ago i believe.  2010/11? i think

vgh2sm.jpg

168x4qe.jpg

https://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/pedophile-posing-as-conservative-alex.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/date-rape-firestorm-erupts-american-university-student-newspaper/story?id=10254150

On 11/4/2017 at 12:44 AM, Diamond Horse said:

I don't know  anything about it :mhm:  tbh, I just remember this beautiful face :gloria: :gloria: 

I made this thread because he somehow still came to my mind. he was just somehow in my heart (possible all fake etc).  there is not a lot to discuss, but we can still light a candle for him/her

no doubt though, he had a personality. he might not had his face, but he played it out very well. I still wish him/her the best in life

honey, that face was beautiful along with his body. but damn girl, you missed it! he was exposed :mattafact:we had a good friendship too! eh, his OR her loss :tiffcackle::snapney:

1 minute ago, JustLoveBritney said:

honey, that face was beautiful along with his body. but damn girl, you missed it! he was exposed :mattafact:we had a good friendship too! eh, his OR her loss :tiffcackle::snapney:

:gloria: 

Another one in the basket

I  was just joking with this thread. I said on the OP that I haven't logged in in one year and it is a lie. But apparently few people know it and I didn't think about it :gloria: 

Sadly I think he/she gained something of these fake relationships. Some unhealthy satisfaction. Maybe he/she doesn't miss them at all?? Of course not sure about it. He/she suddenly lost many contacts.

21 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I will never forget lurking when that thread was going on, I was watching it all unfold.

easily one of the most iconic threads of this year:urite:

I am so sorry that I missed it happening realtime.... I think... I think I only entered the thread later and it wasn't half as fun. (But not sure anymore...)

2 hours ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

Oh, so it's from a few years ago. I said that the bbhmm expose was the most iconic thread of 2017, so I found it weird that someone had supposedly been exposed at such a large scale just this year and no one mentioned it in here. :plzexplain:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Oh, so it's from a few years ago. I said that the bbhmm expose was the most iconic thread of 2017, so I found it weird that someone had supposedly been exposed at such a large scale just this year and no one mentioned it in here. :plzexplain:

Oh woops

I didnt read it correctly.

Now that I think about it... He once said he wanted to get a nose job because he thought it was too big and even made a thread about it asking people for advice. Shows how much creepy that is, he really appropriated his fake identity :weirdmeout:

On 11/7/2017 at 4:22 PM, fucknfurter said:

Pretty sure he's @bbmm and only two of y'all have even noticed, lmfao. He's been posting randomly every so often for months and everyone just... never sees him: until yesterday, when two people finally noticed him.

That account was created in 2009, pretty sure it's not him cuz if it were he could've just went with that one instead of creating Britneybbhmm. And I don't think he would make it that obvious, I mean he manipulated us for so long and got us to like him :dontlike: I honestly think he's back here with a new account and a new persona, maybe we even interacted with him at some point :woopsie:

31 minutes ago, Margaery said:

That account was created in 2009, pretty sure it's not him cuz if it were he could've just went with that one instead of creating Britneybbhmm. And I don't think he would make it that obvious, I mean he manipulated us for so long and got us to like him :dontlike: I honestly think he's back here with a new account and a new persona, maybe we even interacted with him at some point :woopsie:

Fair enough.

But.... God, creepy. :weirdmeout: