We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DMVofficial

BOMT VINYL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!

Just got mine yesterday. It's so beautiful.

But what I don't understand is: The delivery status was "arrived" since last week so I wrote to them asking where the f**k my package is. It turned out to be at the costums and that it'll arrive soon. 

Today I got an eMail from them in which they wrote "they can arrange to have my merchandise reshipped to me...". How is it possible to reship something that is out of stock and when some of your orders even have been cancelled? 

200.gif

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Just got mine yesterday. It's so beautiful.

But what I don't understand is: The delivery status was "arrived" since last week so I wrote to them asking where the f**k my package is. It turned out to be at the costums and that it'll arrive soon. 

Today I got an eMail from them in which they wrote "they can arrange to have my merchandise reshipped to me...". How is it possible to reship something that is out of stock and when some of your orders even have been cancelled? 

200.gif

it could be just an automated message or they could actually be smart business order and have a few back ups in case some are lost

7 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

this is so unacceptable... I feel so bad for the fans that had to pay up such a huge markup because of c*nts like this bitch

10p3hw1.png 

That is thievery, I️ can understand getting 2 or 3 but to order 30 copies intending to sell it just makes me think...why didn’t I️ think of that? Could’ve gotten me out of debt! Lol jk would never do that to fellow fans.

Guys, I've just talked to the nicest customer service guy on Urban Outfitters (I think I fell in love with him, might call again... just kidding... or not:bwink:), and he told me that UO is getting 133 copies of the BOMT vinyl on November 28th. There was an issue on the first order they made, and now they are getting those remaining copies. So if you are on the same situation as I do, that the backorder says "November 28th" you will most likely get your vinyl by then. Also... he told me that the orders that were made on September and October are most likely going to get cancelled... those are probably orders that were made when others were declained due to invalid credit card numbers or any other reason. The strangest thing is that my order was one of the first according to him, and here I am waiting for it, lol.