We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DMVofficial

BOMT VINYL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

My payment method changed/was cancelled and I almost lost my order. They emailed me and said they needed to process payment 2 days before they could hold it... thankfully I changed it, and it's here in a week :(

ME TOO! Did you pay w: paypal?

32 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

ME TOO! Did you pay w: paypal?

Nope, a credit card. I realized that when I pre-ordered it and til now, I lost the card at a bar... and had it replaced. Luckily they reached out and i'm getting it on the 9th.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think Oops, Blackout and either Zone or MP are your best bets for the next LP.

As much as I’d love for those other ones POM setlist or MP would be good enough (even though I need blackouts and ITZ vinyl in my life) 

51 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

As much as I’d love for those other ones POM setlist or MP would be good enough (even though I need blackouts and ITZ vinyl in my life) 

OMG NOO I would hate if they released POM or MP on vinyl. The whole purpose of a vinyl record is to listen to an album in its completion. A compilation album just defeats this. It would be great for casual fans who just want the hits, but true fans love listening to full ALBUMS. 

11 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

I ordered one ages ago back when they first announced it, but they called yesterday and they apparently said they don't have enough??? :gross: So I guess I'm not getting one...

no way.... that's ridiculous. Now I am afraid I won't get one. While fucking scalpers are selling them for over $100 a pop :wendycry::crying1::crying11:

I ordered one ages ago back when they first announced it, but they called yesterday and they apparently said they don't have enough??? :gross: So I guess I'm not getting one...

no way.... that's ridiculous. Now I am afraid I won't get one. While fucking scalpers are selling them for over $100 a pop :wendycry::crying1::crying11:

Omg, I’m afraid it’s gonna happen to me too. I haven’t received any email or notification about it shipping. :wontcry:

5 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

OMG NOO I would hate if they released POM or MP on vinyl. The whole purpose of a vinyl record is to listen to an album in its completion. A compilation album just defeats this. It would be great for casual fans who just want the hits, but true fans love listening to full ALBUMS. 

The artwork for MP is bomb though :mhm:

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Omg, I’m afraid it’s gonna happen to me too. I haven’t received any email or notification about it shipping. :wontcry:

I just got an e-mail that my order shipped. Hopefully you get yours too

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

POM wasn't released in the us so that wouldn't happen. I can see MP on vinyl for sure but I think after more albums 

On 02/11/2017 at 10:31 PM, Vessel. said:

Cute  :cutebrit:

Is it true their quality is better than CD's? :idkney:

No CD's are a lot better quality sound. Vinyl's just have their own retro sound. It's hard to explain :crying1:

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

They better because I was trying to buy one like 10 minutes after they sold out. Was so gutted 

If that one person is telling the truth about UO calling and saying they made a mistake about the preorders they aren't going to make anymore. 

I would go to the store and see if each store got a copy and if not I do think Britney's team will make their own copy (you would hope) but it probably will just be black vinyl. 

25 minutes ago, P'NutButterney said:

Those people that buy two (or more) copies will burn in hell.

2500 copies were pressed - buying two means you've deprived another fan of a copy.

those scalpers on eBay selling them for over $100 :crying11:

and even some of them having more than 5 in stock :wyd:

I always loved the vinyl sound effects at the beginning of "The Beat Goes On." Now that song is finally at home on actual vinyl!

I'm hoping UO releases a regular edition of BOMT on black vinyl. The special edition could've been a way to test the waters without pressing too many copies.

I foresee a box set containing all of Britney's EPs when B10 is released. Get that $tan money, UO.