We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DMVofficial

BOMT VINYL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!

Today is such a good day! I went to Target and ended up buying their Britney shirt (which you can buy here) and when I came home, I had a package waiting for me at the door.

Yes, my Urban Outfitter exclusive pressing of ...Baby One More Time arrived!!

Here's a photo of the two items, my little stan heart is fluttering 

tumblr_oyt7fcZscN1rtxg87o1_1280.jpg

I'll post more pictures when I actually open the record, I'm just posting this quick because I don't see anyone else posting about receiving their record yet?

UPDATED WITH PHOTOS:

Spoiler

Front Cover

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o3_540.jpg

Back Cover

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o6_540.jpg

Front of poster

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o4_540.jpg

Back of poster (only provides lyrics to BOMT, Sometimes, BTMYH, and FTBOMBH) and digital download card

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o5_540.jpg

Side A

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o1_540.jpg

Side B

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o2_540.jpg

Side A (w/ flash)

tumblr_oyte3xNeG31rtxg87o7_540.jpg

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love the little promo sticker!

On a side note, I hope someone ends up scanning the cover so we can finally have it in UHQ with the correct color scheme. :verycool:

I would scan it but I only have a regular home printer, the record won't fit on the scanner lol 

5 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I would scan it but I only have a regular home printer, the record won't fit on the scanner lol 

I have faith someone will eventually do it (if they haven't already), the UO vinyl covers always pop up on Album Art Exchange. :wannadie: It's truly her most elusive cover, there's that crappy scan everywhere, even on the press source.

11 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

These are going for like $100 online I don't wanna open it :tiffcackle:

I saw someone on Twitter posted their 2 copies, one to open and one to keep sealed. I'm pressed cuz I want one 

12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Does "Urban Outfitters" sell Britney merch in store? If so, I wonder if they'd have those in Ireland, going to Dublin for a week on Saturday and I'd like to pick something up. Probably not though... :mhm: 

I've checked the one in Belfast and they had nothing... not even the red oops jumpsuit #flops

16 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Does "Urban Outfitters" sell Britney merch in store? If so, I wonder if they'd have those in Ireland, going to Dublin for a week on Saturday and I'd like to pick something up. Probably not though... :mhm: 

I don't think they'll have BOMT, I think it was an online exclusive. Most Urban Outfitter's here near southern California carry Glory on vinyl! But that's about it

45 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

On a side note, I hope someone ends up scanning the cover so we can finally have it in UHQ with the correct color scheme. :verycool:

Oh, do you mean that LQ scan on iTunes? :gross:

I have the white version/praying cover, so luckily I don't have to worry about that one :saycheese: