We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

The Butt Wipe: A Moving Tribute

The way she's been performing and how she looks (messy hair, makeup, everything) makes me think one thing: that's not Britney Spears. It's not possible  :donewithit:

Even her facial expressions are ridiculous. She can't pretend to be singing anymore and that's too much for me. She's always doing goofy faces or shocked faces. Even circusney knew how to do it right. Now she's a complete mess. I used to think that POM wasn't that bad and it was ok for her to continue the residency but not anymore. It must end for good and she should not give more shows till she really gives a f**k at least about the way she looks. That's not even a hard thing to do  :lemmetellu:

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The way she's been performing and how she looks (messy hair, makeup, everything) makes me think one thing: that's not Britney Spears. It's not possible  :donewithit:

Even her facial expressions are ridiculous. She can't pretend to be singing anymore and that's too much for me. She's always doing goofy faces or shocked faces. Even circusney knew how to do it right. Now she's a complete mess. I used to think that POM wasn't that bad and it was ok for her to continue the residency but not anymore. It must end for good and she should not give more shows till she really gives a f**k at least about the way she looks. That's not even a hard thing to do  :lemmetellu:

15 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

So fucking sick of those trash moves bro... Fucking airing a fart every two seconds on stage... :eheeek: An 8 year old can move / dance better than her now.  :sickofu:

Fucking tell me about it. All of these moves are so horrible. The worst part is, I've been going back... And Primeney was doing many of them, too. :sobbing: 

This move, combined with the other shitty choreo, horrific costumes, messy hair and the makeup that she does herself makes me think she's back in a rebelling stage again.

Behind the scenes she's not happy, and is letting it show through in passive aggressive ways.

(Just a theory.)

:calculating:

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Yup, I always say she performs now like she's a caricature of herself. She's pretending to be Britney Spears the pop star. That's why she has none of the ease or onstage sensuality she used to have. She does expressions and freestyle she thinks match songs instead of just feeling the music like before. It's painful to watch