We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Reportedly Features Ed Sheeran And Future On ‘Reputation’ Track

Is the world ready for it?

Is the world ready for it?

Word on the street is that Taylor Swift has a collaboration with Ed Sheeran and Future on the same song. According to the Internet (never wrong), it's titled "End Game."

I can't read Chinese, so I'll take this guy's word for it that she teased the collab in her latest music video.

This makes sense. Sheeran had the tea on Taylor's album in the beginning of the year. Plus, they're besties; a collab was inevitable. I just fear it's going to be tragic. The only people that want a Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran collaboration are Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Prove me wrong.

Thoughts on Taylor possibly teaming up with Ed and Future? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Do her fans have lives to be literally going frame by frame to find this sh!t?

Reminds me of the TTWE body double. Like how do you catch these things? :orangu: 

We did it when Britney released the Do Something video and Mona Lisa turned out to be real. Everyone thought Hole In The Wall etc we’re Original Doll tracks

16 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Do her fans have lives to be literally going frame by frame to find this sh!t?

Reminds me of the TTWE body double. Like how do you catch these things? :orangu: 

Yes some of us are doing the most of it all