We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Cappycorn87

Massive slayage from one of Britney idols

When Britney was inspired by Janet she used to be a great performer.

now she is acting as if she does not know her...

That's Britney's loss tbh.

Because not only Janet is a great performer she is genuinely a nice person. I am happy for Ciara and Teyana that had the chance to spend some time with her and see her show.

Britney rather acknowledge Madonna who made fun of her during her breakdown 

5 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

When Britney was inspired by Janet she used to be a great performer.

now she is acting as if she does not know her...

That's Britney's loss tbh.

Because not only Janet is a great performer she is genuinely a nice person. I am happy for Ciara and Teyana that had the chance to spend some time with her and see her show.

Britney rather acknowledge Madonna who made fun of her during her breakdown 

What?! When did Madonna ever make fun of her??. I've only ever heard her talk about how much she loves her.   And tbh even though Britney has spoken about Janet being an idol of hers before.... there's no doubt that madonnas always been her no 1

16 hours ago, Danishfan said:

What?! When did Madonna ever make fun of her??. I've only ever heard her talk about how much she loves her.   And tbh even though Britney has spoken about Janet being an idol of hers before.... there's no doubt that madonnas always been her no 1

No

JANET always been her #1

She taken so many cues from janet

On 30/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, Danishfan said:

I cannot believe you don't know that Janet has been her number 1 inspiration since she was a kid. Are u a new fan?

On 1/11/2017 at 7:32 PM, Cookie Lyon said:

I cannot believe you don't know that Janet has been her number 1 inspiration since she was a kid. Are u a new fan?

Actually no I've been a fan since 2000, and bought every album the day it was released ever since the Britney album was released....So don't even. I never said Janet wasn't her inspiration. But she's not her no 1, madonna is! She's consistently mentioned madonna as an inspiration way more than she has Janet. Maybe your a new fan