We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Spears Gets A Questionable Name-Drop On Nicki Minaj, Cardi B And Migos’ New Song “Motorsport”

britney-motorsport.jpg

Hmmmm.

Britney Spears' name is mentioned in new Migos track "Motorsport" featuring Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, and the Britney Army is having a difficult time deciding whether to unleash an attack or not.

According to Genius, the lyrics in question goes as follows:
Piguets, they wet, tears ('guets)
488, hit the gears (488)
Suicide doors, Britney Spears

Some people think it's referring to Britney's dark past. Others point out that suicide doors, which are hinged at the car's rear rather than the front, are usually found on luxury cars and plays into the track title. It's still a little odd to have her name directly after that.

Migos is no stranger to controversy. Despite some seriously revolting quotes about the LGBTQ community, the industry is still showing them love. If this is a diss aimed at the princess of pop I am neither surprised nor bothered.

Listen to the track below (Britney mention at 1:53):

Thoughts on the name-drop? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Offset raps “suicide doors, Britney Spears.”

Don't get this really, not even contextually.

Cardi B is so bad. Can she just refrain from happening?

My friend loves Cardi B with a passion and I'm scared to tell her that most of her music is trash:lemmetellu:

6 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I dont think its a jab! I think its a shout out! and its awesome! :P quit complaining when we get promo! we need to take it gracefully! :):verycool:

We dont know what the lyric is meaning and you are saying that we should be blessed for "promotion"? lol.

Those nobodies could never achieve what Britney did.

7 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I dont think its a jab! I think its a shout out! and its awesome! :P quit complaining when we get promo! we need to take it gracefully! :):verycool:

britney is way more famous than cardi b and she just dropped her name randomly in that song

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

We dont know what the lyric is meaning and you are saying that we should be blessed for "promotion"? lol.

Those nobodies could never achieve what Britney did.

hAHAHAHAHA ok you fucking negative lil bitch! sorry for being positive about it and saying I enjoy something! hahah its not an insult! I Like it! I love Britney more then anything. and shes queen. I hate that you are trying to pin me against her? trolls gone troll hahaha 

14 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

if you're happy about britney's name being put next to "suicide" which is clearly a reference to her 2007 meltdown days because u think it's "promo" then u need to start seeking help for urself because that's fucked up tbh :mj:

4 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

britney is way more famous than cardi b and she just dropped her name randomly in that song

cardi b never dropped her name? Migos did? hahahaaha and again I never said anything about status? I  think Godney is queen?! Ya'll looking really dumb about now