Sign in to follow this  
Brichney.

When I was a kid(early teenage years) I thought this was a Britney song

On 10/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, ovoxo said:

If I remember correctly I think it was DREAM. Did they ever open for her or am I remembering wrong lmao

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

18 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

Omg I had like all Britney's singles on hit clips. I had the karaoke one that came with a little microphone :cinderellaney:

On 11/5/2017 at 7:40 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I used to think that demo titled Monster was actually Britney. And now I hear that it sounds nothing like her. I remember being a gay little teen and prancing around my room to this horrible song, like I was such a flawless queen.  :orangu:  :woopsie:

I was wrong.   :awkblink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRk_8ErGNQ

It sounds more like Myah than Britney