We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Brichney.

When I was a kid(early teenage years) I thought this was a Britney song

On 10/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, ovoxo said:

If I remember correctly I think it was DREAM. Did they ever open for her or am I remembering wrong lmao

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

18 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

Omg I had like all Britney's singles on hit clips. I had the karaoke one that came with a little microphone :cinderellaney:

I used to think that demo titled Monster was actually Britney. And now I hear that it sounds nothing like her. I remember being a gay little teen and prancing around my room to this horrible song, like I was such a flawless queen.  :orangu:  :woopsie:

I was wrong.   :awkblink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRk_8ErGNQ

On 11/5/2017 at 7:40 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I used to think that demo titled Monster was actually Britney. And now I hear that it sounds nothing like her. I remember being a gay little teen and prancing around my room to this horrible song, like I was such a flawless queen.  :orangu:  :woopsie:

I was wrong.   :awkblink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRk_8ErGNQ

It sounds more like Myah than Britney