We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrittonJeanSpears

Do Y'all Remember That "Time Traveler" Who Said All The Pop Stars And Celebrities Would Engage In A World War?

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He had a hit 70 page thread about his claims in either 2015 or 2016. :decisions: But as is the case with pretty much any thread pre-2017 in the Britney section, it's likely been DELETED. :icant2: 

It was about how Taylor Swift and Beyoncé used their power and influence to cause a Third World War. Taylor Swift was an internationally wanted war criminal and Beyoncé had been beheaded for her crimes. :hahaha: Meanwhile, Britney and Katy (of all people) were the leaders of the rebellion. Britney's 10th album was known as Album X, released in 2021 and revolutionized the world. Made Britney one of music's most powerful figures again. Meanwhile Katy had bared her soul and gone acoustic and whatnot and also became one of music's most powerful figures alongside Britney and Rihanna.

Meanwhile, Madonna and Gaga were extremely powerful political figures advocating for less war and more peace and whatnot.

Literally like 20+ pages were of us users asking this guy what different celebrities were doing during the war. :angietea: It was actually extremely entertaining.

I live for the beheading of satanic witch Corruptoncé.  I live for this fortune teller! YASSS! :urite:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

@breatheheavy please tell us you still have that thread saved somewhere.

13 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He had a hit 70 page thread about his claims in either 2015 or 2016. :decisions: But as is the case with pretty much any thread pre-2017 in the Britney section, it's likely been DELETED. :icant2: 

It was about how Taylor Swift and Beyoncé used their power and influence to cause a Third World War. Taylor Swift was an internationally wanted war criminal and Beyoncé had been beheaded for her crimes. :hahaha: Meanwhile, Britney and Katy (of all people) were the leaders of the rebellion. Britney's 10th album was known as Album X, released in 2021 and revolutionized the world. Made Britney one of music's most powerful figures again. Meanwhile Katy had bared her soul and gone acoustic and whatnot and also became one of music's most powerful figures alongside Britney and Rihanna.

Meanwhile, Madonna and Gaga were extremely powerful political figures advocating for less war and more peace and whatnot.

Literally like 20+ pages were of us users asking this guy what different celebrities were doing during the war. :angietea: It was actually extremely entertaining.

LMAOOO OMG THE TAYLOR AND BEYONCE PART! can you imagine :gross:

7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

We're gonna have to wait FOUR more years for new music? :byebitch:

But it will be the biggest album in the history of music, apparently. Bigger than Thriller. :hahaha: 

7 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I live for the beheading of satanic witch Corruptoncé.  I live for this fortune teller! YASSS! :urite:

Y'know, I never got details on what crimes Beyoncé actually committed.

And I may have it reversed. Taylor might've been the beheaded one while Beyoncé's the one on the run.

6 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

It all disappeared along with the time traveler :wendycry:

The space time continuum has been changed :umomg:

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO EXPLAINED :letitburn:

Nah, it disappeared because Jordan decided to delete everything that was years old on BSN instead of making a "Graveyard" section. Considering General's untouched, there was no reason he couldn't just move everything old into General.

4 hours ago, britneyluvva said:

LMAOOO OMG THE TAYLOR AND BEYONCE PART! can you imagine :gross:

Yes, I can. :myjam: 

3 hours ago, Mrs. Rhythmless Nation said:

We need him back. He was hilarious

But what if he was being legit? :decisions: 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But it will be the biggest album in the history of music, apparently. Bigger than Thriller. :hahaha: 

Y'know, I never got details on what crimes Beyoncé actually committed.

And I may have it reversed. Taylor might've been the beheaded one while Beyoncé's the one on the run.

Nah, it disappeared because Jordan decided to delete everything that was years old on BSN instead of making a "Graveyard" section. Considering General's untouched, there was no reason he couldn't just move everything old into General.

Yes, I can. :myjam: 

But what if he was being legit? :decisions: 

What crimes did Jayz's puppet commit? Did she ritually murder Aaliyah? :mattafact:

59 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LMAO we all know she did that, though.

She was FUMING jealous of her on this video, the tension was REAL. Lmao, when she said "hopefully? OK." Bish was ENVIOUS AF. Quit talking to Miss Aaliyah like she's Kelly or Michelle, Beyonka.